35

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 35

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Hello Auntie!" Smiling, Wu Haotian sent a gift bought on the road.

"Ah, this is?" Raising his head and looking at this handsome officer in military uniform, Qin Fang raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, I'm Xiaoxu's good friend Wu Haotian." Smiling, Wu Haotian introduced himself politely.

"Oh, it turned out to be Xiaoxu's friend. Come and eat together! As he spoke, Qin Fang let the guests to the table.

A meal is enjoyed by the guests and hosts. After the meal, Wu Haotian and Ouyang Xu accompanied Qin Fang into the study to talk secretly.

"What? Apocalypse, zombies? Cannibalism? Sitting on the sofa, Qin Fang looked at this first-time Wu Haotian in disbelief.

"Yes Auntie, this is the top secret document in the army. Few people know about it yet! Nodding, Wu Haotian replied extremely seriously.

"So, what should we do if the end times really come?" Taking his son's hand, Qin Fang asked helplessly.

"Mom, don't be afraid, no matter what the world becomes in the future, I will protect you." Putting his arm around his mother's shoulders, Ouyang Xu comforted softly.

"Yes Auntie, no matter what happens in the future, I will protect you and Xiaoxu." These words, Wu Haotian said with great conviction, especially serious.

"Hmm!" Nodding slightly, Qin Fang's mood was still very low.

"Xiaoxu, or else, or your mother will take you abroad?" Opening his mouth, Qin Fang asked tentatively.

"Useless mother, the W virus is a global disaster, even if we leave Rongguo, we can't escape." Shaking his head, Ouyang Xu directly refuted his mother's way of evading.

"But, but Mom is worried, worried that something will happen to you?" Holding his son's hand, Qin Fang was most worried about his son. Her Xiaoxu is all she has!

"Don't worry, Mom, I have you, Haotian, and so many special forces soldiers to protect. It'll be fine. Smiling, Ouyang Xu softly comforted his worried mother.

"Hmm!" Hearing his son say this, Qin Fang nodded slightly. However, there is still a layer of worry in my heart.

"Mom, let me help you go back to your room and rest!" As he spoke, Ouyang Xu picked up his mother.

"Good!" Nodding, Qin Fang and Ouyang Xu left the study together.

Sent the mother back to the room. Ouyang Xu sent Wu Haotian outside the gate again.

"Drive carefully." Stuffing the car keys into the man's hand, Ouyang Xu instructed the other party seriously.

"Kiss!" Holding his lover's waist, Wu Haotian lowered his head and approached his little lover.

"It's sticky!" Glaring at the man, Ouyang Xu hooked the man's neck and took the initiative to kiss the other party's lips.

Standing in front of the window and seeing this scene outside the gate, Qin Fang unconsciously grabbed the curtains.