13

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 13

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Captain, he, he's a trainee medic! It's only been a few days! As he spoke, Wang Jun reminded on the side.

"There are very few military doctors living in dormitories. Most live in the city center. If they drive from the city center, it will take half an hour at the fastest. Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian said calmly.

Hearing this, Wang Jun was silent. Half an hour, what if it's really pierced? Isn't the captain going to suffer more?

"Zhichao, go and call the head nurse to prepare the operating room!" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian calmly ordered.

"Oh!" Nodding, Liu Zhichao turned and left.

"You go get him a wheelchair and push him directly to the operating room in a moment!" As he spoke, Ouyang Xu looked at Wang Jun.

"Got it!" Glaring at Ouyang Xu, Wang Jun turned and left.

Chapter 20: People are not bad

Looking at the young military doctor standing in front of him, wearing a white coat, Wu Haotian smiled weakly. "I didn't expect us to meet again so soon!"

"Don't worry, I am a military doctor with professional ethics. You won't declare personal vendettas and throw messy things into your stomach. As he spoke, Ouyang Xu assured seriously.

This man was of great use to him, so he would never kill anyone.

Hearing this, Wu Haotian pulled the corners of his mouth. "I have two days off next week. Can go with you to repair the car.

"Oh? Conscience found? It's not easy! Okay, I'll wait. Nodding, Ouyang Xu accepted the other party's kindness.

Looking at the other party's face, Wu Haotian shook his head gently. This kid is really turtle hair, and he promised to pay him to repair the car, and he didn't say that he would give a good face.

Appendicitis surgery is just a minor operation, which is simply a piece of cake for Ouyang Xu, who has been a surgeon for five years. In less than an hour, the surgery was done.

Looking at Wu Haotian lying on the hospital bed for infusion. Ouyang Xu carefully put the testing instrument on the other party's finger.

"Twenty-four hours after surgery, it's a dangerous period. If I have a high fever, or low blood pressure, slow heartbeat, etc., my family should notify me in time. You know? As he spoke, Ouyang Xu instructed professionally.

"Oh, I know Doctor Ouyang!" Nodding, Liu Zhichao understood.

"Okay, look at him. Something to find me in the office. He glanced at Wu Haotian on the hospital bed again. Ouyang Xu turned and left.

"What's so remarkable, is it so much about an intern doctor? It's really a monkey in the mountains without a tiger and a monkey to overlord! Seeing that the person was gone, Wang Jun complained unpleasantly.

"Hey, can't you say two words less?" Glaring, Liu Zhichao glanced at Wang Jun unpleasantly.

This Wang Jun is a fiery temper, anyone can be offended by him, I really want not to admire him!