49

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 49

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Everyone is doing me a hundred push-ups tonight. As a special soldier, your mental quality is too poor! As he spoke, Wu Haotian swept over everyone present with cold eyes.

Hearing Wu Haotian's words, everyone lowered their heads in shame. Indeed, if the captain had not shot first, they would have almost forgotten that they had a gun in their hands. If the speed of these zombies is fast enough, maybe it will not be the zombies who die, but they who are stupid.

"Everyone is facing zombies for the first time, and it is inevitable that they will panic, dazed and overwhelmed. This is also human nature. However, everyone should keep in mind that the speed of zombies will increase faster and faster as the level increases. So one second we react slowly, and the next second we may become infected and become monsters like them. If we encounter not a primary zombie today, but a first-level or second-level zombie, I am afraid that at least half of the people in our team will die! Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu calmly analyzed the pros and cons for everyone.

"Yes, the captain and sister-in-law are right. We review, and this will never happen next time.

"Yes, we will definitely not have any hesitation next time!"

"Yes, the same mistake, we will definitely not make it a second time." As they spoke, everyone assured that they would not make such a low-level mistake again.

Chapter 57: Getting the Eye of the Heart

Seeing that all the special forces soldiers lowered their heads one by one for self-reflection, Wu Haotian nodded.

"The first squad left wing, the second squad right wing. Protect Xiaoxu from collecting supplies.

"Yes!" In response, everyone hugged Ouyang Xu and began to collect supplies in the supermarket.

Whether it's food or drink. As long as it was not broken, Ouyang Xu waved his hand and collected it all into his own space. Even the smoking area counter in the corner, Ouyang Xu did not let go. Just took away all the cigarettes.

After successfully collecting the supplies, everyone evacuated the Yueyue supermarket.

Coming to the street, looking at the empty street, with no survivors or vehicles, everyone couldn't help but feel a little stupid.

"How, what's going on, what about our car?" Staring at a pair of big eyes, Wang Jun roared.

"Driven away by those survivors!" As he spoke, Ouyang Xu replied calmly.

"They, how can they do that?" Clenched his fists in annoyance, and Liu Zhichao was also very angry.

Oh, let them kill the zombies as a shield, and then, the group runs away in their car. Isn't this playing on them and using them as substitute ghosts?

"Damn, I fucked their eight-generation ancestors, Lao Tzu fought desperately to kill zombies to save them, they actually patted their asses and left, and drove our cars away?" With so much anger that his face turned red, Wang Jun cursed.

"Yes, these people are too unspeakable!"

"That's right, if the zombies chase them out, we don't have a car." Then we are not certain to die!