348

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 348

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"I'm not a casual man!"

"I'm serious!" Looking back at the man's eyes, Ouyang Xu replied particularly seriously.

"So, how long will you like me?"

"I don't know, I can't promise you. However, I am true to my heart.

Getting this somewhat unexpected answer, Wu Haotian was stunned. He thought the other party would say, always like it. But the other party's answer was...

"If you are with me, you cannot leave me and be with me for the rest of your life." Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian said domineeringly.

Hearing this, Ouyang Xu smiled. Thought: When it comes to feelings, this man is still so domineering and single-minded as always.

"Good!" Nodding, Ouyang Xu agreed.

Seeing the other party nodding, Wu Haotian was slightly stunned. He thought that if he said this, the other party would refuse. After all, the two have only known each other for two days, so it is too hasty to set a lifetime. However, he did not expect that the other party actually agreed.

"As long as it is you, not only in this life, but also in the next life, I am also willing to be with you."

"Ouyang Xu!" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian gently called the other party's name.

Receiving the man's infatuated gaze, Ouyang Xu's heart felt sweet. "Hehe, you still can't get up, are you planning to put me on the spot?"

"Oh!" Hearing the other party's words, Wu Haotian hurriedly climbed down from Ouyang Xu's body.

"Come to my house at night!" Smiling, Ouyang Xu sent out an invitation.

"To your house?" Staring at each other, Wu Haotian was a little stupid. This, this speed is not too fast? Just decided on the relationship and lived together, okay?

"Hey, hey, what do you think? I mean, I'll make you dinner.

I only serve dinner, not accommodation. Speaking, Ouyang Xu explained with a smile.

"Ugh!" Hearing this, a little embarrassment flashed on Wu Haotian's face.

There are people to pick up after work, and there are people to play with and go shopping together on days off. Sure enough, the feeling of falling in love is different from the feeling of an old husband and wife? Although he was a little worried about Wu Haotian completely forgetting his own affairs. However, Ouyang Xu is still very happy that he can fall in love with his beloved man again.

A month later, Ouyang Xu took out his mobile phone on his rest day, and Ouyang Xu called Wu Haotian three times but no one answered. This couldn't help but make Ouyang Xu faintly feel a little uneasy.

Strange, on weekdays, the other party answers quickly every time I call, why doesn't anyone answer at this time?

The unbelievers fought again, and this time they were finally answered.

"Hey, Wu Haotian, why don't you answer my phone?" As soon as the phone called, Ouyang Xu asked unpleasantly.

"Is it Xiaoxu?"

"Godfather? How are you? Hearing the other party's voice, Ouyang Xu was slightly startled.

"Xiao Xu, are you looking for Haotian?"

"I..." Woo, he and Wu Haotian dating, godfather and godmother don't know.

"Haotian, something happened to him, and now he is in the hospital, you don't need to call him anymore,, "What, he is hospitalized??? Hearing this, Ouyang Xu's heart immediately raised his throat.

"Yes, when their brigade was chasing the drug dealer, Hao Tian was shot, although the bullet had been taken out. However, Haotian hasn't woken up yet!

"So, which hospital?" Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu asked tremblingly.

"In the military district hospital. If you want to come and visit, I will send a car to pick you up, ordinary people here can't enter.

"Good! I waited at the entrance of the garden complex.

"Hmm!" After answering, Wu Zhenguo hung up the phone.

Half an hour later, Ouyang Xu rushed to the military hospital.

"Godfather, how is Haotian's situation?" As soon as he arrived at the hospital, Ouyang Xu anxiously inquired about Wu Haotian's situation.

"The operation was successful, the bullet has been removed, but the doctor said that if you hurt the nerve in your spine, you are likely to be in a vegetative state!"

Hearing Wu Zhenguo's words, Ouyang Xu's body trembled and fell to the ground.

"Xiaoxu, what's wrong with you?" Seeing the person sitting on the ground with a pale face, Wu Zhenguo was slightly startled.

"How so, how so?" With a white face, Ouyang Xu's tears rolled down one by one.

"Haotian, I finally found you, how can you, how can you do this to me?"

"Xiaoxu!" Bending over, Wu Zhenguo lifted the person up from the ground.

"Godfather, Haotian, he, he's my boyfriend!" As he spoke, Ouyang Xu whimpered even more.

"What, what???" Hearing this news, Wu Zhenguo was slightly surprised.

"We, we've been dating for a month and a half!"

Hearing Ouyang Xu's words, Wu Zhenguo suddenly remembered that the last few times, Hao Tian came to eat at home, and indeed he sat with Xiao Xu and the two. Moreover, the two often go out together. At that time, he thought that the two were just friends of the same age, but he couldn't imagine that the two children were lovers.

"Godfather, is there any other way to heal Haotian, perhaps, you can transfer to the hospital!" Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu asked.

"Well, I'm contacting Jingcheng, Haotian's father. When the arrangements were made over there, he was transferred to the military hospital over there in Jingcheng. The medical conditions and medical standards over there are better than those over here.

"Hmm!" Nodding, Ouyang Xu agreed.

Chapter 242: Missing Your Lover (1 More)

The eighth year of the last days, October 17.

First ChapterPrevious348/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Nove