291-295

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 291

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Xiao Wang, take them to register the temporary population!" As he spoke, the awakening army guarding the door looked at his companions beside him.

"Good!" Nodding, the one named Xiao Wang came over and came to Murong Han and his wife.

"You two, come with me!"

"There is this officer Law!" Nodding, Murong Han and Zhao Jia left with this little king.

With the two, Xiao Wang came to an empty house not far from the city gate. "You two go in, there's someone in charge of registration."

"Oh! Thanks a lot! Nodding, Murong Han and Zhao Jia had no doubt about him, so they opened the door and walked in.

"Strange, why is there no one here?" When I walked in the door, I saw that it was an empty house, not only was there no one in it, but there was not even a table or chair.

Zhao Jia was slightly stunned.

"Not good, there is an ambush!" As he spoke, Murong Han hurriedly ran to the only door in the room, pushed the door open, Murong Han just wanted to go out, but found that red grids appeared outside the door, like a net composed of infrared rays.

"What is it?" Looking at the lattice composed of red light, Zhao Jia was shocked.

"I don't know, but it shouldn't be a good thing!" Saying that, Murong Han raised his hand, and a wind attack fell on the net-like door.

"Touch..." Murong Han's attack was shattered, and the mesh door still flashed with dazzling red light. Nothing has changed.

"We, we're trapped?" Faced with such a situation, Zhao Jia couldn't help frowning.

"It seems that I still underestimate the defense mechanism of Bluewater City!" I thought that if I passed the two detectors, I would be fine, but I didn't expect that they were still trapped: "That's right, you two zombies are really bold, and they actually dare to break into our Blue Water City, they simply don't know whether they are dead or alive." As he spoke, a platoon commander guarding the city appeared outside the door with eight soldiers.

"This officer, we are not going to trespass into Bluewater City, we are going to see Commander Wu and Doctor Ouyang. We came for the bounty. Opening his mouth, Murong Han hurriedly explained, "Bounty? What evidence do you have? Squinting at Murong Han, the other party obviously did not trust him.

"Is this evidence?" Taking away his auxiliary zombie crystal nucleus, Murong Han asked.

Seeing the crystal nucleus in the other party's hand, the platoon leader's eyes lit up. "I can't imagine that I really have the audacity!"

When Ouyang Military Doctor handed out the leaflet before, they also discussed it in private, and they all felt that there was little hope for this matter, and they couldn't imagine that less than two months after this leaflet was sent, someone really ran over with a zombie crystal nucleus to change the potion.

"I also have crystal nuclei!" Saying that, Zhao Jia also took out his crystal nucleus.

"Okay, you two have the skills. Wait!" As he spoke, the platoon commander ran into the hut on the side and took out his crystal ball.