176-180

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End of the World Chapter 176

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Okay, I'll try this auxiliary power too!" Hearing his younger brother say this, Wu Zhenkun was naturally curious.

"Hey, Zhenkun, don't follow along! If there are too many people, Xiaoxu will get tired! Speaking, Cai Juan said thoughtfully.

"Oh, that's true, too!" Nodding, Wu Zhenkun's eyes flashed with a thick loss.

"Ah, it's okay. In the evening, Uncle Wu and Haoyu come together! I have a high level and can help a lot of people together. Smiling, Ouyang Xu said that it didn't matter, "Ah! Hearing Ouyang Xu say this, Wu Zhenkun nodded slightly.

"By the way, my own mother, you see the marriage of Haotian and Xiaoxu..."

"Oh, about the marriage, I respect Xiaoxu's opinion." Smiling, Qin Fang expressed his opinion. For a mother who dotes on her son, Qin Fang supports her son's decision one hundred percent.

"Xiao Xu, how long have you been dating Haotian and the two of you?" As he spoke, Wu Zhenkun asked with an old-fashioned expression.

"Oh, we've known each other for seven months, we've been dating for five months!" Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu answered truthfully.

"Juanjuan, the two children have only been dating for five months, so you will mention the marriage, will it be too early?" Pulling the corner of his daughter-in-law's clothes, Wu Zhenkun asked.

"What's wrong with five months? Now is the new era. You think it's still like us, you have to talk about two or three years to fall in love. It's different now. Some young people get married after three or five days of acquaintance. They've known each other for five months and it's time to get married.

Opening her mouth, Cai Juan said it was reasonable.

Hearing this, Wu Zhenkun has been depressed. "What's so good about flash marriage? The marriage is fast and the departure is fast, how can this marriage event be so childish?

"Hey, what did you say?" Twisted fiercely on her husband's arm, Cai Juan glared angrily.

This stubborn old man, people are not yet married, so they say what to divorce. What a fool!

"Ah, Mr. Wu's concerns are also for the sake of the two children. As a mother, I also understand Mr. Wu's desire for the two children to be together for a long time. However, I would like to say that. The two children came to Jingcheng together after four months in the last days. Along the way, they were born and died together, went to collect supplies together, and fought loss together. Overcome one difficulty after another together. Therefore, their love is not the same as the love in peacetime. Their feelings are more real and deeper than those built on the wind and snow.

"Yes, yes, my own mother has a point. The two children have undergone the baptism of the end times, and their feelings are very mature, and they can talk about marriage and marriage! Nodding like pounding garlic, Cai Juan agreed with Qin Fang's statement very much.

"Okay, since my own mother is also very supportive. As long as the two children have no opinion. We husband and wife also have no opinion. "Since Xiaoxu's mother has spoken, then Wu Zhenkun naturally can't blindly oppose it.