350

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 350

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Well, it's so comfortable..." Absorbing the crystal nucleus in his hand, Zhou Xiao felt that his wound healed quickly, and his body was extremely comfortable.

Looking at Zhou Xiao's satisfied look, Jin Duobao cracked his mouth and smiled. "Zhou Xiao, be my girlfriend! My mother said that the woman who can cry and laugh with me will definitely be able to live a good life with me.

"What, you give me a first-class crystal nucleus, just let me be your girlfriend?" Me, am I that cheap? Glaring, Zhou Xiao asked depressedly.

"No, I will give you all the fire crystal nuclei I earn in the future. There are also a few of them, and I will also get the fire crystal nucleus for you to use. Good no good?

"So, then you don't hate me anymore? Don't bully me anymore?

"I have never hated you, only you will bully me in the future, I will not bully you!"

Opening his mouth, Jin Duobao said seriously.

"Well, this is a bit of a boyfriend."

"Hahaha..." chuckling, Jin Duobao put his arm around Zhou Xiao's shoulder and kissed the other's brain.

"Hey, why are you, don't do it!"

Seeing Zhou Xiao's pouting and glaring appearance, Jin Duobao was silly again. In the past, I only thought that this soil fat round was silly, but I didn't know that she still had such a cute side.

"Zhou Xiao, you are the loveliest and kindest one of the soil fat yuan."

"What, you're the Soil Fat Circle?" Glaring, Zhou Xiao pushed back unpleasantly.

"Yes, yes, I am also a soil fertilizer, and we are a couple!"

Hearing Jin Duobao say this, Zhou Xiao's face turned red to the root of his ears.

"Zhou Xiao, move to my side! Don't you like watching TV? I have a TV.

"What, what, just to get acquainted is to live together! I, I haven't prepared yet? Speaking of this, Zhou Xiao was a little shy.

"No, no, no, it's not what you think, I mean go to the empty room over there, not my room."

"Are there many empty rooms in the Commander's Mansion?" Opening his mouth, Zhou Xiao asked curiously.

"Yes, there are six rooms in total, but now that Guan Lei, Mu Xiaolou, Bai Shen and Huazi are living in the house, there are three empty rooms?" Opening, Jin Duobao said.

"So, what about the commander? And what about Young Master Cissy?

"Alas, since Doctor Ouyang died, the commander left alone. Cissy was sent to live with his grandparents in Jingcheng. Speaking of this, Jin Duobao sighed lightly.

"The commander is gone? So, where did the commander go? Speaking, Zhou Xiao asked curiously.

"I don't know, when the commander left, he handed over the agricultural science building to Guan Lei and his family to manage, handed over the livestock farm to me to manage, and handed over the weapon manufacturing piece to Bai Shen and the two of them, and after arranging it, the commander left. No one knows where the commander went!