39

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 39

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Let's go, let's go on a date. Shopping, eating, watching movies, this may be the last peaceful night! Speaking of this, Ouyang Xu sighed lightly.

"Good!" Nodding, Wu Haotian took his lover's hand and walked out of the door of the warehouse together.

Tonight, Ouyang Xu chose a Japanese restaurant to have dinner with Wu Haotian.

As soon as the small sliding door closed, two people sat cross-legged on the cushion like ancients. Eat delicious food on a low table together. It feels pretty good.

"Have a drink at the bar!" Picking up the wine jug, Ouyang Xu gave himself and Wu Haotian a glass of sake each.

"If we both drink, who's driving?" Staring at his lover, Wu Haotian said with a smile.

Hearing this, Ouyang Xu smiled. "It's the last quiet night, are you still afraid of drunk driving?"

Hearing this, Wu Haotian raised his eyebrows. "That's right, but let's not drink too much."

"Don't worry, just a small pot." Picking up the wine glass, Ouyang Xu looked at his man with a smile.

"Alright!" In the expectant gaze of his lover, Wu Haotian picked up the wine glass.

"Wait a minute!" Looking at the man who lowered his head to drink, Ouyang Xu hurriedly called a halt.

"What's wrong?" Turning his head sideways, Wu Haotian looked puzzled.

"Drink like this!" As he spoke, Ouyang Xu wrapped his arm holding the wine glass around Wu Haotian's arm holding the wine glass.

"Xiaoxu!" Seeing this action of his lover, Wu Haotian was slightly stunned.

This is, this is the gesture of drinking a glass of wine! It is the newly married couple who drink a glass of wine in this position.

"Drink, there won't be too many opportunities to drink in the future!" As he spoke, Ouyang Xu was already the first to drink the wine in the cup.

"Good!" Nodding, Wu Haotian also raised his head and drank the wine in the cup.

"Haotian, promise me. If something happens to me in the future, please take care of my mother! Taking the man's hand, Ouyang Xu solemnly gave his mother TOEFL to the other party.

Wu Haotian is the villain in the original work, even if he dies, he will definitely die at the end of the last days. But he is different, he is just cannon fodder for soy sauce. Maybe, maybe when it will die.

"Xiaoxu, I promise you that as long as I live, whether it is you or your aunt, I will protect you well. Absolutely no harm will be done to you. "As a man, he has a responsibility to protect the people he loves most.

"Haotian, I know that you are good to me, and I also know that you will protect me. However, I am destined to be cannon fodder, I am afraid, I am afraid that I will not be able to escape the guidance of the original book and the fate that the original book has arranged for me. Speaking of this, Ouyang Xu sighed lightly.

In the original work, Ouyang Xu only lived for three years in the last days, although he is no longer the same Ouyang Xu he used to be. However, he does not know whether he can change the arrangement of the original book and whether he can let himself escape death.