286-290

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 286

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"That's it, who is the sister-in-law?" For Ouyang Xu's high opinion, Wang Jun himself was also full of praise.

"Since you also think this plan is feasible, let's get started!

As he spoke, Ouyang Xu took out a stack of large white paper and six pens.

"Sister-in-law, you, aren't you?" Looking at Ouyang Xu, who distributed white paper and pens to the six people, the corners of Wang Jun's mouth twitched.

"No way, this is the top secret of my army, so I can only trouble the commanders, each of them to copy a hundred points!" Looking at everyone with a smile, Ouyang Xu said a little helplessly.

"I'm thirty, sister-in-law, you still let me write my homework?" With a bitter face, Wang Jun said pitifully.

"Write, why not write ah, every day you know to fight zombies, and when the zombies are gone, I'm afraid you even forgot how to write your name!"

"But, sister-in-law, this..."

"Don't talk to me about the conditions, whoever of the six of you can't write a hundred copies, there will be nothing to eat tonight!" With a faint smile on the corner of his mouth, Ouyang Xu announced seriously.

Looking at Ouyang Xu's appearance, everyone shrunk their necks. Heart Dao: Sister-in-law's smile is really people!

Unscrewing the pen, Tie Ming was the first to start copying. Seeing that Tie Ming had already begun, Zhou Xiaohui and Jiang Jinfeng also began to write.

Picked up the pen and looked at Wang Jun and Liu Zhichao, Wu Haoyu also wrote silently, fortunately, Gardenia's injury did not come well, otherwise she would really have suffered. In the end, Liu Zhichao and Wang Jun could only pick up a pen and copy silently.

"You watch them write, I'll go to conference room (2)!" With a glance at Wu Haotian, Ouyang Xu walked away.

Seeing Ouyang Xu leave, Wang Jun secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

"Write quickly, what are you stunned?" Glaring, Wu Haotian looked at Wang Jun.

"Boss, shall we have a discussion? I write fifty copies, can I ask Xiaolu to help me write fifty copies? Looking at his boss, Wang Jun said flatteringly.

"Nope!" Glaring, Wu Haotian directly refused.

"Boss!" Wang Jun begged pitifully.

"Write quickly, if you can't finish writing, you won't have to go back to sleep tonight!"

"Don't, don't!" Hearing his own boss say this, Wang Jun did not dare to snub, and hurriedly lowered his head and wrote.

"Woo-hoo, I'm thirty, and let me write homework, my father sent me to the army because I didn't read well when I was a child!" While writing, Wang Jun shredded (2) in the conference room.

At Ouyang Xu's invitation, Zhang Lu, Liu Feifei, Chen Dong, Meng Yanli (Jiang Jinfeng's wife), Qiu, Xiaowen and Nangong Yu were sitting quietly on chairs, waiting for Ouyang Xu.