337

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 337

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Yes, Commander!"

Not long after the soldier left, Zhou Xiao walked in holding a cardboard box.

"Duo Bao, how are your feet? Don't say a word to me when you go, I'm worried about you!" Speaking, Zhou Xiao complained.

Hearing this, everyone laughed.

"Okay, you are a fat circle, I have nothing to do with you, please give me to leave here immediately!" A little embarrassed by everyone's laughter, Jin Duobao became angry and spread his anger on Zhou Xiao's body.

"You, you hate me that much?" Looking at Jin Duobao aggrievedly, Zhou Xiao asked.

"Yes, I hate you so much, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have carried so much last night, I wouldn't have gotten a bird dropping, and I wouldn't have hurt my feet. It's all because of you, you broom star!

"I, I..." Hearing the man's words, Zhou Xiao's eyes turned red with grievance.

"Get out of here right now, don't let me see you again!" Glaring, Jin Duobao roared unhappily.

"Wow, wow..." wrinkling his nose, Zhou Xiaowa cried loudly, turned his head and ran.

"Hey, dead fat man, do you want to be so excessive, people came to see you, you actually scolded people and cried?" Glaring, Hanako was upset for Zhou Xiao.

"Yes, I said Duobao, you are too unkind, right?"

"Yes, people carry you home and give you a bed to sleep in, you do this to people?" Guan Lei and Mu Xiaolou were also a little unbearable.

"I, I don't want you to worry about my business!" Being said to be a little weak-hearted, Jin Duobao lowered his head sullenly and slammed the rice.

"Duobao, in fact, you don't have to be so repulsive to others, can you be friends if you don't like it?"

"Friend, I don't want such a stupid friend!" Opening his mouth, Jin Duobao retorted loudly.

"It turns out that in your heart, I don't even have the qualifications to be your friend with you..." Looking at Jin Duobao, Zhou Xiao's tears fell in pairs.

"You, aren't you leaving? How did it come back? Seeing the person standing behind him, Jin Duobao was slightly startled.

"Commander Wu, boss, your package!" As he spoke, Zhou Xiao put the cardboard box in his hand on the table.

"Package? Where did it come from? Looking at Zhou Xiao, Ouyang Xu asked seriously.

"I don't know, when I was waiting at the door before, a man said, let me give this to Commander Wu and Ouyang Military Doctor, and I'll bring it in!" Opening his mouth, Zhou Xiao said reasonably.

"What, you don't have a brain, do you?" As he spoke, Jin Duobao hurriedly approached the package and listened carefully.

"Duo Bao, you think too much. What age is this. Even if there is a time bomb, it will not be useful to us! Looking at Jin Duobao's nervous appearance, Ouyang Xu shook his head gently. Even if this package was sent by Chu Han, it must not be a time bomb inside.

"Everyone took five steps back and stood five meters away!" Getting up, Wu Haotian took the package and signaled everyone to retreat.

"Oh!" Nodding, everyone obediently retreated to the sides.

!

Chapter 236: Coming to Qingcheng (1 more)

Standing beside Wu Haotian, Ouyang Xu has been silently staring at the cardboard box in Wu Haotian's hand until his lover disassembles the cardboard box and takes out a small tape recorder from it. Ouyang Xucai secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

"Who is this, neurotic, actually engaged in such a prank?" When she spoke, Hanako was the first to scold unpleasantly.

"Such an old thing, I don't know if I can still record it?" Opening his mouth, Jin Duobao said suspiciously.

"It must be possible, if you can't record, I'm afraid the other party won't send it!"

Staring at the tape recorder, Guan Lei said with a determined expression.

"It should be possible to record!" Nodding, Bai Shen agreed with Guan Lei's point of view.

Staring at the tape recorder in Wu Haotian's hand, Ouyang Xu faintly felt a strong sense of unease.

Looking at the palm-sized tape recorder in his hand, Wu Haotian pursed his lips.

Reached out and pressed the button to play.

"Wu Haotian, Ouyang Xu, my two old friends, I haven't seen you for a long time, I really miss you guys?"

Hearing Chu Han's voice coming from the tape recorder, the bad premonition in Ouyang Xu's heart became even stronger.

"Listen, Wu Zhenkun and his wife and Wu Zhenguo and his wife, they are all in my hands. If you want to bring people back safe and sound, then come to Qingcheng and exchange with me!" Remember, on October 8, at nine o'clock in the morning, I came to Qingcheng to exchange hostages. You two are not allowed to bring a soldier and a pawn, I just want to understand this grudge with you alone.

Hearing this recording, everyone present was dumbfounded.

"How so, how so?" Opening her mouth, Hanako said incredulously.

"Xiaoxu, call Jingcheng and Anyi City immediately to see if the third uncle, mother-in-law, father and mother are all in the city?" Turning around, Wu Haotian signaled Ouyang Xu to call back.

"Hmm!" Nodding, Ouyang Xu immediately ran to call.

"Zhou Xiao, do you remember what the man who wrapped you looked like?"

Looking at Zhou Xiao, Wu Haotian asked with a serious face.

"He was thin in a cap, dressed in black, but I didn't see his face. I don't know what he looks like. Shaking his head, Zhou Xiao said he didn't know, "Hey, is it Xiaowen?" I'm Ouyang Xu!

"Oh, sister-in-law? Are you looking for me?

"Xiaowen, is Dad there? Ask Dad to answer the phone.

"Dad? Didn't Dad and Mom go to your Bluewater City?

Hearing Xiaowen's words, Ouyang Xu couldn't help but widen his eyes.

First ChapterPrevious337/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel