186-190

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 186

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Xiaoxu, did you have a premonition of something big?" Seeing the three girls gone, Wu Zhenkun asked with a serious face.

"It's not a big deal for others. But for our Wu family, it is a very, very important event. I have a hunch that in the last three years, Fucheng will be surnamed Zhou!

Hearing this, the three brothers of the Wu family were shocked. Then, everyone's eyes fell on the second uncle.

"Xiaoxu, you mean, I may not be able to hold Fucheng, and in two years, Fucheng will be occupied by zombies?"

"No, it's not zombies, it's people. Yes, yes..." Looking at the earnest second uncle in front of him, Ouyang Xu stopped talking.

"Xiaoxu, your second uncle is not an outsider, what you have a premonition, you just say it directly!" Opening his mouth, Wu Zhenkun motioned for Ouyang Xu to speak.

"What I had a hunch was a bloody picture. The second uncle, second aunt, Xiaojing, and Ozawa were killed one by one. In the end, Fucheng finally fell into the hands of that despicable villain. In the end, Ouyang Xu sighed helplessly.

If it weren't for seeing Zhou Jintao today. He almost forgot the tragic end of the second uncle's family of four. However, he was also glad that this Zhou Jintao followed. It made him suddenly think of the description of Fucheng in the original work.

"Who is it, who is that scumbag?" Clenching his fists, Wu Zhenkun asked with a look of resentment.

"Yes, tell me who it is, I'll kill it now." See how else he came to kill me?

"Yes, it's Zhou Jintao, your son-in-law!" Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu told the truth.

"What, is he?" His eyes widened in amazement, and the second uncle was a little stupid. How could it be him, how could it be his own son-in-law?

"No wonder you just heard his name, something was wrong."

Just now, Wu Haotian felt that his lover was strange. It turned out that it was because of that Zhou Jintao.

"Second uncle, I know that Zhou Jintao is your son-in-law. I embarrass you to say this. However, I really don't want that image that I had a hunch to become a reality. So, you better guard against this person! As he spoke, Ouyang Xu carefully reminded the second uncle.

"No, Xiaoxu, don't say that, you can tell the second uncle what you feel with your powers. You are also for the good of the second uncle, and the second uncle understands your painstaking efforts!

"Yes, this kind of thing, the sooner we know, the better it will be for us. Otherwise, if you really raise tigers, then there will be endless troubles! Nodding, the third uncle also felt that Ouyang Xu was right to tell him bluntly.

"The second old, Xiao Jing and that Zhou Jintao have only been married for half a year, and they have no children. It is better to find an opportunity to kill people, and avoid worries. If you can't get started, let the eldest brother come. It is better to kill by mistake than to be tolerated! Speaking of this, Wu Zhenkun's eyes crossed with a fierce killing intent. For the sake of his younger brother, he, the big brother, doesn't mind being an evil person!