End

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 354

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Everyone help, shout together!" Opening his mouth, Liu Zhichao began to encourage everyone.

"I shout one, two, three, one, two, three"

"Mom, open the door!" With a group of brothers beside him, Wu Haotian shouted outside the door.

Hearing Wu Haotian call the door, Qin Fang opened the door with satisfaction.

"Mom, where's Xiaoxu?" Entering the door, Wu Haotian asked Qin Fang with a smile.

"Upstairs!"

"Oh!" Nodding, Wu Haotian led the welcoming team directly to the second floor.

"You, you're here!" Seeing the people who broke into the door, Ouyang Xu showed a faint smile.

"Yes, I'm coming, I'm coming to marry you home!" Saying that, Wu Haotian stepped forward and took his lover's hand.

"Xiaoxu, I want to give you the most different wedding. This is what I owe you "Haotian! With a soft call, Ouyang Xu's eyes turned red with emotion.

"Let's go, let's go get the license first, and then we have to go to the hotel."

"Hmm!" Nodding, Ouyang Xu left Qin Fang's house with Wu Haotian.

Coming to the gate, looking at the tank car that greeted the family, Ouyang Xu couldn't help but feel a little stupid.

God, this welcoming team is all composed of military vehicles, and at the forefront is a tank with a big red flower.

"Get in the car, my groom." Smiling, Wu Haotian carried the person into his tank.

Getting married may just be lively for outsiders. However, for newcomers, it is busy, busy all day long.

After leaving Qin Fang's house, the two first went to the Civil Affairs Bureau to obtain a certificate, and then went to the hotel to hold a ceremony. Finally, I got on a plane to Paris for my honeymoon. This wedding is the real end.

Sitting on the plane, Ouyang Xu, who had been tired for a day, leaned on the man's shoulder a little tiredly.

"It's going to take two hours to get there?" If you are sleepy, sleep for a while! Saying that, Wu Haotian thoughtfully covered his lover with a blanket.

"Haotian, I think all this is too beautiful, the beautiful is not real at all, I, I'm so afraid, I sleep and open my eyes, you will disappear, I..."

Leaning over, Wu Haotian directly blocked his lover's mouth with his mouth. "Fool, I won't go away. Although I am not a post-apocalyptic hero now, I have no powers and no legion of my own. However, I am a real, living person.

I am your lover, your partner, and I will be with you forever and forever for the rest of my life!

"Haotian!" Touched, Ouyang Xu took the initiative to offer his lips and kissed his lover's lips.

"Haotian, although I don't have the apocalyptic survival system, although I don't have any powers, I don't have the ability to foresee the future. However, I will still love you deeply, accompany you, and never give up!

"Well, don't leave!" Holding the hand of his lover who wore a wedding ring like himself, Wu Haotian repeated it extremely seriously.

Thank God for letting me come to the world that belongs to Xiaoxu, so that I can find my lover and be with him forever!

Recommend the new article "Crossing the Boss Loves the Disabled Wife"

Recommend Yaoyao's new article "Crossing the Bully Loves the Disabled Wife", which is the second part of the Bajiai trilogy. Babies who have seen the ugly wife before know that the ugly wife tells the story of an ugly little spirit and Mo Li. And the residual wife of this part is a little 0 with disabled legs, and the story of a crossing president, like the ugly wife, this one is also an upgrade, cultivation style, punching faces, fighting monsters, and looking for opportunities. From having nothing at the lowest level, to joining hands to watch the world. Favorite babies are welcome to go to the package and leave comments. In addition, Xinwen, enter on the 15th of next month, pre-ask for branches!

Introduction to the new book: [Otherworld] [Cultivation] [Fighting monsters] [Upgrade Flow] [Shuangwen] Once crossed, the president of Dream Da, who is worth tens of billions of dollars, has become an abandoned son who molested his father and concubine, and was driven out of the house by his own father.

Faced with the dilemma of being surrounded by disciples and being penniless, Mengzhao felt powerless, and only felt that he had fallen from the sky and fell to the ground.

Although, after crossing all kinds of bad hearts, all kinds of unsatisfactory. However, the original owner's paralyzed wife in a wheelchair is really beautiful!

First ChapterPrevious354/354Back to Table of Contents Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel