66

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 66

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Yes, I saw it too. That one named Ouyang Xu, Wu Haotian's sister-in-law, went to the pickup truck to get supplies every day before eating! "Nod, the stud man said.

In fact, this is just Ouyang Xu's trick, which is just putting his hand into the tarpaulin to take things in the space.

"There should be a lot of supplies in that car body, high as a hill. And every time they took something, they were all covered with strictness! Be careful! The man with the stud earrings said.

"Brothers, they all have guns!" Touching his chin, the glasses man looked at the other three.

"We can start in the middle of the night. The three of us mixed in to steal supplies, and Brother Glasses drove to meet us. As he spoke, the man in the shirt looked at the two stud men.

"Okay, listen to brother." Nodding, the two stud men agreed.

"But there were other people on the bus. We're going to take them with us, right?

Opening, the glasses man asked.

"They don't have a tent and will definitely sleep in the car at night. There is no way but to take it away. However, when we get to safety, we can drop them off! "Talk," the shirt man said.

"No, if that's the case, they can't keep the idea of hitting our supplies."

I think it's better to just drive that pickup truck away! In a moment, the three of you give me cover, and I'll steal the car. When the car arrives, let's leave together.

Hearing the glasses man's words, the shirt man nodded repeatedly. "Okay, that's it. We waited until they were sound asleep in the middle of the night and did it!

"Okay!" Nodding, the four of them immediately agreed on the theft of supplies.

Seeing the four people walking away, Tie Ming dropped the compressed biscuit bag in his hand. Got up and left.

He originally wanted to find a secluded place to eat something and smoke a cigarette, but he didn't expect him to overhear this.

"Stop, what are you doing!" Coming to the station of Wu Haotian's troops, Tie Ming was directly stopped by the guards of the night watch.

"My name is Tie Ming, and I want to see Doctor Ouyang." Looking at the soldier calmly, Tie Ming reported his name.

"Wait!" After glancing at the other party, the soldier turned and left.

"Tie Ming wants to see me?" Hearing the soldier's relay, Ouyang Xu looked at Wu Haotian beside him.

"It's nine o'clock in the evening, so come so late, there should be something, right?" As he spoke, Wu Haotian handed over his coat to Ouyang Xu.

"Then go check it out!" After putting on his coat, Ouyang carried the shoulder backpack he was carrying during the day on his body. It is convenient for the other party to find him to exchange supplies.

Fifteen minutes later, Wu Haotian and Ouyang Xu saw Tie Ming, who was carrying a hiking bag, "Is there something wrong with me?" As he spoke, Ouyang Xu asked seriously.