58

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 58

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Powers are a very powerful ability, and they will gradually become stronger as they increase in level. When you are strong, you can use your powers to kill zombies!

Hearing Ouyang Xu's explanation, the two sisters nodded one after another.

"We now have twenty members in the ranks. Every single one is a superpower. If you sisters wish, you can also join our team. Our team will provide you with three meals a day and drinking water. Of course, after becoming a member of our team, you will also have to go on missions with each other, including finding supplies. Kill zombies.

Hearing Wu Haotian's invitation, the two sisters were slightly stunned.

"Don't rush to reply to us, we will give you one night to think about it, you think clearly, just tell us tomorrow." Now, you can go back and rest! As he spoke, Ouyang Xu said.

"Okay, captain, Doctor Ouyang, we will think about it carefully." Nodding, the two sisters held hands and left together.

Seeing that the two sisters were gone, Ouyang Xu and Wu Haotian looked at each other.

"You say, will the two of them join our team?" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian asked.

"I don't know. However, if they are not willing to join..." Speaking of this, a fierceness flashed in Ouyang Xu's eyes.

"I understand how!" These two women are going to become Chu Han's wives and their enemies in the future. Therefore, if they are not willing to join, then they can only start first!

Between killing and being killed. No one will choose to be killed, and Wu Haotian will naturally be no exception. In particular, that Chu Han would also threaten Xiao Xu's life, and he couldn't let these two women go!

"Hey, why did you two come back? Didn't that soldier riffraff leader take a fancy to you? "I saw that Liu Feifei and Zhang Lu were back. Liu Xin ran over and gloated and ridiculed the two sisters.

"Liu Xin, what did you say?" Glaring, Liu Feifei questioned the other party unpleasantly.

What nonsense that doesn't look at it, Captain Wu is not that kind of person?

"What I say, you know in your hearts. Why didn't that captain look for someone else, but for you two sisters?" Hehe, you two sisters won't have been slept with by others, right? Looking at the two sisters with disdain, Liu Xin's eyes were full of disdain.

Girls from poor families like this are inferior, and whoever gives some benefits can sleep with others!

"Liu Xin, you smelly mother-in-law, what are you chewing on the root of your tongue? You dare to say it again, I'll tear your mouth! As she spoke, Liu Feifei was also angry. Abominable, who does not know anything, what qualifications do they have to talk nonsense?

"Hmph, I'll be afraid of you!" Glaring at the other party, Liu Xin disagreed.

"You, you don't want to face you!" Saying that, Liu Feifei rushed towards Liu Xin excitedly.

"Fifi!" Seeing that her cousin and Liu Xin were fighting together, Zhang Lu hurriedly pulled the two apart.

"You stinky bitch, faceless slut!" Opening his mouth, Liu Xin scolded.