216-220

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 216

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Maybe there was some trouble on the road!" Speaking of this, Chu Yue frowned slightly.

In fact, two days ago, Chu Yue faintly felt that his younger brother seemed to be very close to him.

But I don't know why, but recently she can't feel her brother's breath at all.

"Yes, the world is not peaceful now, and the road is not easy!" Nodding, Chen Zhengde also agreed with his niece's statement.

"Alas, I hope he doesn't have anything wrong on the road!" For his only son, Chu Baichuan was naturally worried.

"Dad, don't worry, little brother is fine. I can feel him very well!

If Chu Han was really dead, Chu Yue could feel it. Therefore, Chu Han's safety, Chu Yue is still very sure.

"Hmm!" Hearing his daughter say this, Chu Baichuan nodded slightly.

"Uncle, what's going on over there at the Li family base?" Opening, Chu Yue asked about the situation of the Li family base.

"Oh, the Li family base has become a piece of scattered sand. Most of the supernatural beings have defected to our base and the Wu family base. Now, the Li family base has existed in name only. How many soldiers are left?

Hearing her uncle say this, Chu Yue smiled. "Then, now, Jingcheng is only left with our Chu family and their Wu family!"

"Well, that's right." Nodding, Chen Zhengde agreed.

"It seems that we must find a way to take down the Wu family. This city can truly belong to our family! Speaking of this, Chu Yue frowned and pondered.

"Yueyue, this Wu family has Wu Haotian, and the multi-source supernatural Ouyang Xu. In addition, the second and third elders of the Wu family also have soldiers in their hands. It's not easy to deal with! Speaking of this Wu family, Chu Baichuan looked a little helpless.

"Hahaha, of course, you can't deal with it with real knives and guns. It can be outwitted though.

With a roll of her eyes, Chu Yue had an idea.

"Oh? Is there a way to do it in the month and month? Seeing his daughter's appearance in his chest, Chu Baichuan was happy in his heart.

"Isn't there a fool who likes me? Since the situation is not stable now. Then, we will use the alliance as an excuse to pretend to make friends with the Wu family first. And then slowly eat the Wu family! Speaking of this, a glint appeared under Chu Yue's eyes.

"Yueyue, I'm afraid this can't work. I heard that Wu Haoyu seems to have a girlfriend! Speaking of this, Chen Zhengde couldn't help frowning. I thought: I'm afraid my niece's plan will be ruined this time?

"Hahaha, what if you have a girlfriend? As long as he doesn't get married. Then he can't escape my palm. Speaking of this, Chu Yue raised the corners of her mouth proudly.

Wu Haoyu, this stupid person, she knows best. He is Wu Haoyu's first love. As long as he uses a little means, he guarantees that Wu Haoyu will obediently return to his side and be a cow and a horse at his disposal!