352

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 352

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Hahaha, I know you must be willing!" As he spoke, Ouyang Xu put down the towel in his hand and began to rub the man's arms and legs.

"You, you'll get tired after lying down for a long time. I'll rub it for you and you'll be comfortable. While speaking, Ouyang Xu kneaded the man.

Walking into the ward and looking at Ouyang Xu, who was massaging his son, Wu Zhenkun and Cai Juan's eyes were full of gratitude for this young man.

"Child, take a break!" Opening her mouth, Cai Juan said softly.

"Uncle and aunt are here. I'm not tired! Shaking his head, Ouyang Xu said that he would not step over, and Cai Juan followed Ouyang Xu to massage his son and turn over.

When everything was done, Fang took Ouyang Xu's hand and sat aside to rest.

"Here, eat an apple!" Saying that, Cai Juan handed the apple to Ouyang Xu.

"Thank you Auntie!" Thanking with a smile, Ouyang Xu hurriedly took it.

"Xiaoxu, my aunt and I have a few words I want to say to you!" Opening his mouth, Wu Zhenkun said with a serious face.

"Ah, what does uncle and aunt have to say, just say!"

Hearing the other party say this, Cai Juan sighed lightly. "Xiaoxu, we know that you love Haotian very much. However, Haotian has been sleeping for two years. No one knows when you will wake up, you see, you are also twenty-eight. It's not small, if there is a suitable one, you will, you will forget Haotian!

"Yes, our Wu family can't delay you for a lifetime, Haotian will leave it to us as parents to take care of." You better forget about him! Nodding, Wu Zhenkun also thought the same.

In the past two years, in order to take care of Haotian, Ouyang Xu's child quit his job, sold his house, and lived in the hospital with Haotian every day, carefully and thoughtfully taking care of Haotian, who had been unconscious, which made Wu Zhenkun and his wife very moved.

I thought that Haotian would wake up soon, and the little two could break the mirror and reunite, but two years later, my son still hasn't woken up. Therefore, he discussed with his wife, hoping that Ouyang Xu could leave, that he could find his own happiness, and not waste all his good time on his son who couldn't wake up.

"Uncle, aunt, you, do you think I did something bad?

Or, you guys, you don't like me?

"No, no, no, it's not such a Xiaoxu. You are very good, you have been taking good care of Haotian in the past two years, and your good treatment of Haotian is in the eyes of your aunt.

But Auntie feels sorry for you. You are still so young, how can you, how can you keep a vegetative person all the time? As she spoke, Cai Juan cried bitterly.

If her son was healthy and healthy, she would definitely not object to her son dating such a good child. But now, no one knows when Haotian will wake up, and she can't let Jia Xiaoxu wait stupidly like this!

"No, Haotian he will wake up, he will wake up sooner or later, I have to wait for him, he can't wake up in a year, I will wait for him for a year, he can't wake up in ten years, I will wait for him for ten years." If he doesn't wake up for the rest of his life, I'll wait for him for the rest of his life. I promised him that I would never leave him! Speaking of this, Ouyang Xu's tears slipped down his cheeks.