22

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 22

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Is that so? That problem is not too big, at least Wu Haotian himself has no friendship with Chu Han.

"But I don't like Chu Han this person, he looks at me very unfriendly and despised. Look at others with this disrespectful eye at the first meeting. This man, it's no better! Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu deliberately said his first impression of Chu Han. I want to see Wu Haotian's reaction.

Sure enough, hearing this, Wu Haotian narrowed his eyes slightly. "Sorry, maybe it's because of me that he looks at you that way!"

Six years ago, there was a lot of rage about being gay. Several big families in the military department know about it. Presumably, Chu Han regarded Ouyang Xu as the object of his relationship, right? That's why they show contempt.

"Because of you? So that guy hates you? Blinking, Ouyang Xu's eyes lit up. It seems that this trick really works.

"Hahaha, I think, the three major families of the military department, no one will not hate me and disgust me, right?" Speaking of this, Wu Haotian shrugged his shoulders disapprovingly. It doesn't matter, he doesn't live anyway for those who don't care. He lives for himself, doesn't he?

"Are you so heinous?" Staring at the man who was obviously very melancholy, but he still wanted to whitewash Taiping's face with a smile, Ouyang Xu felt a little bitter in his heart.

Yes, this is the pathos of homosexuality. Because the people around you will always treat you as a monster, treat you as an alternative, what disgusting, perverted, faceless, dead glass, as long as it is a word that people can think of and can humiliate you, they will not hesitate to add to these alternatives.

Perhaps, it is precisely because of the cruel reality that Ouyang Xu lived twenty-eight years old in his last life, but he did not dare to fall in love once, and even his beautiful first love was killed by himself after seeing the senior and senior dating each other. Even the love letter that he had not yet had time to send out was torn up by him and thrown into the toilet to flush out.

"Hahaha, in their eyes. I am the devil of all evil!

"Demon? Do you look like this? As he spoke, Ouyang Xu unceremoniously reached out and grabbed Wu Haotian's ears.

"Oh..." Wu Haotian slapped the other party's hand away. What are you doing?

"The devil's ears are pointy, I'll help you pull them!"

Looking at Ouyang Xu's serious appearance, Wu Haotian burst out laughing.

"Hey, how about I go to the stall and buy you a hairpin with pointy ears and put it on?" Blinking, Ouyang Xu proposed with a smile.

"Yes, you can spare me, right?" Staring at each other, Wu Haotian shook his head with respect. That's what a woman wears, so he doesn't want it?

"Who is that woman? Is it Chu Han's girlfriend? As he spoke, Ouyang Xu asked seriously.

"No, it's Chu Han's sister Chu Yue!"

Hearing this answer, Ouyang Xu was slightly stunned. Is it any wonder that just walked past the woman's table and felt a very dangerous aura? It turned out to be Chu Yue, Chu Yue with premonition ability.