340

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 340

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

The strength of the blood corpse will increase with the number of deaths, and the more times you die, the more powerful the blood corpse will be. And the longer they use their powers, the greater the consumption. And so on and so forth. They will be eaten alive by these bloody corpses. What to do? What should I do?

While calling the two stone monsters out to fight, Ouyang Xu thought of a way to deal with it.

In the original work, undead zombies appear in the last decade. Zombie King Wu Haotian took the undead zombies to find Chu Han to take revenge. And the strength of Chu Han in the last ten years has reached the tenth level. Therefore, Wu Haotian's undead zombies are powerful. However, Chu Han's strength is already beyond reckoning. Therefore, Chu Han completely destroyed all the undead zombies with his own strength.

But now, Wu Haotian's strength is only in the middle of the ninth level, and he can't reach the tenth level in the short term.

"001, is there any way to deal with the blood corpse?"

"Piranha, man-eating flowers can deal with blood corpses, as well as any zombie.

"Piranha? Is it available in the System Store? In his heart, Ouyang Xu asked anxiously.

"No, there are only seeds in the mall, no ripe man-eating flowers."

"Seeds? How long does it take for a seed to mature?

"The seed of the man-eating flower is nourished by human blood, and as long as it sucks a person's blood dry, it can ripen. But the flower keeper will die!

Hearing such an answer, Ouyang Xu's gaze instantly darkened. "I can be a feeder!"

"Host, you need to think clearly. You have space in hand, and even if you don't raise man-eating flowers to deal with blood corpses, you won't be eaten by blood corpses.

"But today is the last day I can stay in this post-apocalyptic world.

If I use space to dodge, when I leave tomorrow, Haotian and Luo Xuebing will still die.

Of course, Ouyang Xu knew that he could use space to dodge. However, he was afraid that after he left, Wu Haotian would have no way to deal with these blood corpses. Therefore, he decided to get rid of these bloody corpses once and for all.

"If the host breeds man-eating flowers, it will leave the apocalyptic world early!"

"I know!" If he didn't raise man-eating flowers, Ouyang Xu would leave on time at twelve o'clock tonight, but if he raised man-eating flowers, he would die now!

"Host!"

"Well, don't persuade me! Buy piranha seeds.

"Host, your points are now 0."

Hearing this answer, Ouyang Xu gritted his teeth. Hateful, he thought he was leaving, so he gave two-thirds of the points to Wu Haotian to buy resources, and the remaining one-third of the points let him buy other resources and give them to others. The points were all spent by him!

Immediately opened his system mall, Ouyang Xu sold the large and small warehouses, houses, fields, and medicine wells in his space, all the things that could be sold, in exchange for points.

After searching the price of man-eating flower seeds, Ouyang Xu secretly sighed, fortunately, he sold all his belongings and just bought a seed.

Immediately clicked the OK key, and Ouyang Xu purchased the seeds of the man-eating flower.

"Xiaoxu, they are alive again!" Looking at the blood corpse that had died six times and came back to life, Wu Haotian exclaimed.

"Haotian, don't kill so fast, every time they die, their strength will increase. It has now reached level two.

"Well, I see!" Nodding, Wu Haotian showed understanding.

Before Wu Haotian killed very domineering, the thunder dragon cried and howled, sweeping a large area. However, it took an hour to kill. Wu Haotian also realized that something was wrong.

Put away his power, this time Wu Haotian did not use the power, but directly began hand-to-hand combat. Wu Haotian was a mid-ninth-level strength, and the second-level power couldn't hurt him at all, so he spoke directly with his fists.

Seeing that the commander began hand-to-hand combat, Luo Xuebing also learned the same.

After putting away his two stone monsters, Ouyang Xu showed his shadow knife and also switched to hand-to-hand combat.

When fighting against the blood corpse, Ouyang Xu quietly cut his wrist and placed the seed of the man-eating flower on the wound.

A seed that was originally the size of a green-green mung bean grain immediately turned blood red as soon as it was stained with Ouyang Xu's blood, and the small seed slowly grew a rhizome under the nourishment of the blood.

Feeling that the root whiskers of the man-eating flower pierced into his veins and was sucking his own blood, Ouyang Xu trembled with pain, kicked away the blood corpse of the battle, and fell to the ground.

"Xiaoxu!" Exclaimed, Wu Haotian immediately came to his lover's side. Held up his lover.

"Haotian!" Looking at his beloved's man, Ouyang Xu called lightly.

"Xiaoxu, what's wrong with you, are you injured?" Looking at his lover whose face was as white as paper, Wu Haotian asked distressedly.

"I'm okay, Haotian, you reach out!"

"Oh!" Nodding, Wu Haotian stretched out his palm.

Pulling up his lover's finger, Ouyang Xu put the man's hand in the cannibal heart on his wrist.

"Ah..." Feeling his finger bitten, Wu Haotian was slightly startled.

"Xiaoxu, what is this?"

"Haotian, this is a man-eating flower, a flower I raised for you. It now recognizes you as Lord. In the future, it, it will replace me, guard by your side!

"No, Xiaoxu, what are you talking about, no one can replace you, no!" Shaking his head, Wu Haotian hurriedly refuted his lover's statement.

"Hehe, Haotian, kill, kill Chu Han, for, avenge me!" Looking at his beloved man, Ouyang Xu said this sentence intermittently. He closed his eyes in relief.

"No, Xiaoxu, Xiaoxu..." Shouting his lover's name, Wu Haotian was shocked.

"Xiaoxu, you wake up, wake up!" Shaking the person in his arms, Wu Haotian shouted. However, the person in his arms would never give him any more response.

"Well, what a fresh smell of human flesh!" Jumping out from Ouyang Xu's wrist, a charming man-eating flower jumped in front of Wu Haotian.

"You are my master!"

First ChapterPreviousChapter 340/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel