322

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 322

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Looking at the burning fireball that was pierced like a hedgehog, Wang Jun was stunned. The heart said: It's good that the sister-in-law pulled him, otherwise, he will become a hedgehog?

"Throw it again!"

Receiving Ouyang Xu's instruction, the three people threw it again, and as a result, hundreds of swords were still drawn.

"Haotian, you join hands with Xixi to see if you can destroy these sword holes in the wall. Don't push too hard, don't bring down the wall.

"Good!" Nodding, Wu Haoyu waved his hand, and several wind knives flew out.

"Ah..." After puffing up his confidence, Wu Chenxi shouted at the wall.

The wall on the left immediately showed signs of falling off.

"Ah..." shouted again, this time, the wall on the left completely fell off. Some of the holes that fired bows and arrows also fell from the walls.

"Hey!" Seeing that his son had solved a wall on the left, Wu Haotian raised his hand and released dozens of thunder balls.

"Bang bang bang..."

After a burst of explosions, the right wall, along with the arrow holes, also fell.

"Wang Jun, you guys try again!" Speaking, Ouyang Xu said.

"Oh!" Nodding, the three tried again, this time the fireball did not lead to a bow and arrow.

"Okay, let's go!" Seeing that the success was destroyed, Ouyang Xu gently curled the corners of his mouth.

"Hmm!" Following Ouyang Xu, everyone stepped into the corridor.

"Sister-in-law, over there is the main tomb!"

Seeing Ouyang Xu walking towards the side tomb on the side, Wang Jun was slightly startled. I thought: How can the main burial chamber be better than the side burial chamber?

"That's a fake burial chamber. The body of the princess, in the basement chamber of the side burial chamber. As he spoke, Ouyang Xu said seriously.

"Sister-in-law, you can see that you are really powerful!" Looking at Ouyang Xu, Wang Jun looked adored.

Hearing this, Ouyang Xu rolled his eyes and saw that he was not so good. What does it say in these originals? He just said it according to the original book.

Following Ouyang Xu, everyone finally came to the secret room through the side tomb and found the real burial place of this princess.

Staring at the coffin placed in front of him, Wu Haotian couldn't help but raise his eyebrows.

Wind crystal? Sure enough, it's a good thing, standing here you can feel its powerful energy.

"P-Kei, crystal coffin? Get rich! Opening his mouth, Wang Jun exclaimed.

"Yes, it's really the legendary crystal coffin!" When she spoke, Hanako also looked surprised.

"No, this is not a crystal coffin, this is a wind transistor. Both wind crystal and crystal are clear, and the difference is small. Therefore, the ancients often confused these two materials.

"Wind crystal, it's not a crystal!" Hearing Ouyang Xu's words, Wang Jun and Huazi obviously showed loss.

"Bring gloves and masks." Saying that, Ouyang Xu took out gloves and masks, as well as a good Nanmu coffin.

"Sister-in-law, you are?" Seeing the Nanmu coffin that Ouyang Xu took out, Wang Jun was slightly startled.

"I want this coffin." Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu said unambiguously.

Looking at his sister-in-law with a firm attitude, and then at his eldest brother who had been staring at Feng Jingcoffin, Wu Haoyu raised his eyebrows. "Big brother, this coffin is useful to you?"

"Very useful!"

"Then in that case, let's open the museum and invite this princess to the coffin of Nanmu!" Opening his mouth, Nangong Yu proposed to start.

"Hmm!" Nodding, Wu Haotian pushed open the lid of the Wind Crystal Coffin.

The coffin opened, and looking at the rich funeral goods in the coffin, Wang Jun was ecstatic. "A lot of jewelry, take it out and sell a lot of crystal nuclei!"

"Yes, these jewelry are so beautiful!" Nodding, Hanako agreed.

"First lift the bones out, the jewelry will belong to you!" Looking at the jewelry one by one, Ouyang rolled his eyes.

How do you feel that these people are more like grave robbers than him?

"Hehe, sister-in-law is good!" With Ouyang Xu's promise, Wang Junle blossomed. Others were happy.

The crowd carried the bones into the coffin. A few money-greedy guys divided up the funeral goods of the princess of the people, but these were not what Ouyang Xu cared about, from beginning to end, he and Wu Haotian's eyes have always been on this wind crystal coffin.

"Haotian, you take the wind crystal coffin to the space to absorb!"

If Haotian advanced to the ninth level outside, it would inevitably make Chu Han aware of it, and it would attract a large number of zombies. Therefore, Ouyang Xu proposed to let Wu Haotian enter the space to absorb.

"Good!" Nodding, Wu Haotian disappeared in front of everyone with the wind crystal coffin: "Sister-in-law, what is the boss doing with the coffin, won't go to sleep in the coffin?" Opening his mouth, Wang Jun asked curiously.

"That wind crystal coffin is the opportunity I want to find for Haotian. As long as he refines it, Haotian has no problem breaking through the ninth level. "This wind crystal coffin, but the best resource in this apocalyptic novel, Hao Tian gets it, and his strength will definitely surpass Chu Han's" so powerful! Hearing this, everyone was shocked.

"Of course!" If the Feng Jing coffin was not good enough, Ouyang Xu would not have traveled so far to find this resource.

"Sister-in-law, is that wind crystal coffin like a crystal nucleus of the wind system?"

Opening his mouth, Wu Haoyu asked curiously.

"Almost, but the wind crystal is pure natural and better absorbed than the crystal nucleus."

"Oh! So it is! "Nodded, everyone understands.

"It seems that the boss sent it this time!" Opening his mouth, Wang Jun said with some envy.

First ChapterPrevious322/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel