344

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 344

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Hehe, since this young man is so close to you, it's better to invite him to the house another day to have a meal together, if you like to recognize a godson!"

Smiling, Wu Zhenguo proposed with a smile.

He didn't want his wife to be chased by young lads, so he had to cut it quickly!

"Godson? That's fine. Yue Yue studied for a master's degree and a doctorate. Maybe when will I be back? If you have such a caring son by your side, it will be a very happy thing! Nodding, Qin Fang agreed very much.

A few days later, this was the first time Ouyang Xu came to Qin Fang's home as a guest, and on the way, Ouyang Xu bought a large bouquet of carnations and a blue fruit.

"President Qin is good, Commander Wu is good!" Walking into the Wu family, Ouyang Xubi greeted the two respectfully.

"Don't be so polite at home. Just call uncle and aunt! Smiling, Wu Zhenguo said.

Seeing Ouyang Xu for the first time, I have to say that this clean-looking big boy is easy to make people feel good.

"You kid, are you here? What else to buy? "I'm afraid that Ouyang Xu will be tired. Qin Fang hurriedly stepped forward and took the flower and fruit basket in Ouyang Xu's hand.

"It is a very happy thing for me to be able to buy flowers for you!" Smiling, Ouyang Xu looked deeply into Qin Fang's eyes.

Mom, we have been a mother and son for eight years, and I have long been accustomed to your love, your nagging, and your side. So, I'm dependent on you, and I want to be your son again.

Hearing Ouyang Xu say this. Qin Fang's eyes turned red. "Silly boy, come in,, "Hmm! Nodding, Ouyang Xu followed Qin Fang into the living room.

Glaring at the two who left together, Wu Zhenguo suddenly felt snubbed: "Ouyang, I let the chef make a lot of delicious food." Look! Pulling Ouyang Xu to the dining table, Qin Fang introduced with a smile.

"Well, it's delicious to look at, it seems that I will study well with the chef in the future, and when I learn well, I will make it for you!"

"No, you're going to work tomorrow. Stop being distracted to make me something to eat!

Shaking his head, Qin Fang tactfully refused.

"It's okay, I work a night shift, I can rest for two days and one night. When you are off duty, make it for you!

"You!"

"Ahem..." Walking over, someone who was ignored coughed lightly.

"Uncle!"

"Ouyang, your Aunt Qin said that she feels very close to you. As you know, one of our daughters has gone abroad to study and is not around. So, your Aunt Qin and I intend to accept you as a godson, I don't know, are you willing to do it?"

As he spoke, Wu Zhenguo hurriedly mentioned the matter of his godson, afraid that Ouyang Xu would have a crooked idea about Qin Fang.

"This..." Hearing this, Ouyang Xu was slightly startled. So smooth?

??

"Why, Ouyang, don't you want to be my and Zhenguo's child?" Looking at Ouyang Xu's stunned appearance, Qin Fang asked in confusion.

"How come? Godmother! As he spoke, Ouyang Xu called excitedly.

"Angstrom!" Nodding, Qin Fang answered with a smile.

"Godfather!" Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu called Wu Zhenguo again.

"Well, this is a meeting gift for you!" Saying that, Wu Zhenguo handed over a card: "Thank you godfather and godmother!" Taking Wu Zhenguo's gold card, Ouyang Xu nodded and thanked him, "Come, sit down and eat!" Pulling away the chair, Qin Fang motioned for Ouyang Xu to sit down and eat.

"Hmm!" Nodding, Ouyang Xu happily sat beside Qin Fang.

A few days later.

"Godmother, I'm off work today, what do you want for dinner, I'll make it for you?"

Today is off work, so Ouyang Xu called Qin Fang at one o'clock in the afternoon.

"You kid, you worked overnight and didn't sleep much?"

"Hehe, I want to make food for my godmother!" On the other side of the phone, Ouyang Xu smiled and coquettishly.

"Xiaoxu, I don't have to cook and send it over today. In the evening, there are guests coming at home, and at dinner, I will send a driver to pick you up and eat together. Smiling, Qin Fang said truthfully.

"Ah, like this? Since I want to come as a guest, then, I won't go, right? Wouldn't it be inconvenient?

"It's okay, it's no one else, it's your godfather's nephew." Own family!

"Oh!" Hearing Qin Fang say this, Ouyang Xu responded.

"Xiaoxu, mom still has a meeting to open, you can sleep for a while!" Call you in a moment!

"Okay, goodbye godmother!"

"Goodbye!"

After hanging up the phone, Ouyang Xu slept with his pillow again.

After sleeping until five o'clock at night, Ouyang Xu got up from bed, washed his face, smoothed the dull hair on his head, changed into a short-sleeved shirt, and paired it with a pair of light-colored jeans.

At seven o'clock in the evening, Ouyang Xu was picked up by Qin Fang's driver on time to Wu's house.

When he came to Wu's house and saw that there was no one in the hall, Ouyang Xu went directly to the kitchen.

"How about it, do you want Sister Zhang and Sister Li to help?" Smiling, Ouyang Xu looked at the two chefs in the kitchen.

"Ah, no need, Young Master Ouyang just go to the living room and wait."

"Yes, it's almost ready. Young Master Ouyang doesn't have to stretch out his hand! Shaking his head, the two people tactfully refused Ouyang Xu's help, although Ouyang Xu was usually useless at all, and often ran to the kitchen to make food for the commander and his wife. However, after all, people are Madame's godsons, after all, they are their masters, naturally it is not good to always trouble others to help.

"Oh, okay then!" After looking around the kitchen and seeing that there was really nothing to help with, Ouyang Xu had to leave the kitchen.

First ChapterPrevious344/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel