69

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 69

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Haotian, there is a Zhao Jiatun here." Pointing to a small village on the roadside on the map, Ouyang Xu spoke softly.

"Why, you have to collect the supplies again?" Smiling, Wu Haotian immediately guessed his lover's thoughts.

"Not only do you want to collect supplies, but you also want to live here for a while!" As he spoke, Ouyang Xu said seriously.

"Stay for a while?" Hearing this, Wu Haotian couldn't help but raise his eyebrows.

"Haotian, the weather will turn cold after three months of the last days, and the W energy in the air will also be thinned by the cold air. It will become less and less. Therefore, the first three months of the end times are the best time to absorb W energy. We now have jade, spirit gathering arrays, and spirit runes in our hands. Now finding a relatively safe place to advance is the most appropriate.

Hearing his lover's words, Wu Haotian nodded repeatedly. "I see!"

The lover knows more things, so the lover knows when it is best to do something. For this, Wu Haotian did not have the slightest doubt.

Two days later, the convoy arrived at Zhaojiatun.

When we arrived at the head of the village, all five cars stopped. Everyone jumped out of the car quickly.

The three squads, headed by the captain, stood in three rows in turn. Wu Haotian stood at the front.

"Xiaoxu, tell me about the situation!" As he spoke, Wu Haotian looked at Ouyang Xu.

"Hmm!" Nodding, Ouyang Xu walked in front of everyone.

"This village is a typical zombie village. There are no survivors in the village, only zombies. There are forty-three families and eighty-one zombies in the village. However, everyone should pay attention to the fact that these zombies are all left-behind elderly people and children. Therefore, everyone must be vigilant and put away their compassion. Speaking of this, Ouyang Xu sighed lightly that the bodies of old people and children are the weakest, so the chance of being infected by W virus into zombies is also the highest. Lost villages like this are not uncommon in the last days.

However, wanting to aim the muzzle at those old people and children, Ouyang Xu's heart was still somewhat unbearable.

Alas, this is the end times, the end times that make people helpless!

Hearing Ouyang Xu's words, the soldiers' hearts were also a little uncomfortable.

They are soldiers, and it is their duty to defend their home and country. But now, what they want to kill are zombie old people and zombie children.

"The first squad entered the village from the east end of the village and went door to door to remove the zombies. The second squad entered the village from the west end of the village and went door to door to remove the zombies. The third squad entered the village directly from the main road of Zhaojiatun. Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian gave the order.

"Yes!" Leading, the three squads acted separately.

Because there were no survivors, Wu Haotian did not send anyone to guard the vehicle. The three squads touched the village together.