51

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 51

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Lowering his head, Ouyang Xu connected the wire. Two wind turbines turned.

Seeing that the wires were connected, Ouyang Xu helped cut the potatoes again. Wait until the meal and dishes are cooked. Ouyang Xu found out that Wu Haotian was gone.

After washing his hands, Ouyang Xu hurriedly glanced at it with his heart eyes and found the man's location.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Seeing the man who was half-cutting the pickup truck and putting branches into the car body, Ouyang Xu looked confused.

"I wanted to prop up the rear body with a twig, and then use a tarp to cover the body and tie it with a rope. In this way, others will think that our supplies are loaded on the car.

Wu Haotian didn't mind letting the members of the special forces brigade know Ouyang Xu's spatial power. That's because he trusted his soldiers. However, if it was someone else, Wu Haotian did not want to easily expose his lover's space. He is afraid that his lover will be targeted by people with bad intentions because of the space.

Hearing Wu Haotian's words, Ouyang Xu suddenly felt his heart warm. He knew that Wu Haotian did this to better protect himself.

"You nasty fellow, you can't help but love it." Grabbing the man's clothes, Ouyang Xu kissed the man's chin.

"Hehe, it seems that I didn't kiss the right place!" Smiling, Wu Haotian lowered his head slightly. Another kiss on the lips of his lover.

"Hmph, who made you eat so much fertilizer when you were a child and grow so tall?" Glaring at the tall man, Ouyang Xu said it right. He also wants to kiss his mouth, but his height does not allow ah, what can he do?

"Hahaha, okay, help work!" Rubbing his lover's head, Wu Haotian handed the corner of the tarp to his lover.

"Hmm!" Nodding, the two men worked together to cover the tarpaulin and tie it with a rope. After checking that it was correct, he left with confidence.

When eating, it was also the first and second squads who alternately ate. Although there is no mountain and sea delicacies, only one dish and one meal. However, it is already a wonderful thing for soldiers who have been tired for a day to eat hot meals.

"It's good to follow your sister-in-law!" Lunch was eaten in the car. Everyone ate only one loaf of bread and drank a bottle of mineral water. The big guy has long been hungry with his chest pressed against his back.

"yes, yes. If it weren't for the sister-in-law, where would there be hot food? "In the team, there can be a great spatial powerhouse like Ouyang Xu. Everyone was very happy. I can't imagine how they would live without their sister-in-law, without tents and without food.

After the meal, Wu Haotian arranged for the fire system to be vigiled in two shifts, and everyone else went back to the tent to rest.

Before going to bed, Ouyang Xu gave each person another set of clean clothes, and each person gave five pieces of jade to absorb W energy. However, these five pieces of jade are not for everyone, but borrowed, used at night, and returned in the morning.