151-155

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End of the World Chapter 151

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Well, good. What a beautiful and clever girl! Looking at the beautiful little girl in front of him, Qin Fang showed a faint smile.

"Aunt Qin is also very beautiful. Not at all like a person in his forties. If we go shopping together, people will think that you are my sister. Opening his mouth, Wu Haoyue said with a serious face.

"Kiss, this little mouth is really sweet?" When the little girl said this, Qin Fang was even more happy.

"I'm not saying a compliment, it's the truth. Aunt Qin is the most beautiful, most angry, and most dignified woman I have ever seen. This is not flattery, Qin Fang has managed the company for many years, and the dignified and elegant special temperament on his body is definitely not something that ordinary women can have.

"Hahaha, you little girl is really a ghost. Let's go, go to the room with Auntie, Auntie, there are good things for you. As he spoke, Qin Fang took the little girl's hand and led someone into the room.

Looking at the disappearing backs of the two women, Wu Zhenguo gently curled the corners of his mouth.

"Third Uncle, sit inside!" As he spoke, Ouyang Xu enthusiastically let people inside.

Looking at the food that had been placed on the table, Wu Zhenguo couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. "You guys eat these?"

There are two dishes on the table, chicken stew with mushrooms and cold shredded kelp. And these two dishes are not served on plates. It's potted. In addition, there are two steaming bowls of rice on the table.

"Ah, we all eat instant noodles when we are in a hurry. These are also eating in the base!

Hearing Wu Haotian's explanation, Wu Zhenguo couldn't help frowning. "Haotian, do you know? We don't have this kind of good food in our base.

Meat, this kind of thing, is now a luxury for the people in the base. Because since the outbreak of the W epidemic, many livestock and poultry infected with the W virus have died. And these dead poultry are inedible. Therefore, in the base, wanting to eat meat is simply a luxury. As for greens, it is even more unlikely.

In September, heavy snowfall began, and many crops froze to death. There is very little left of what is well preserved.

"Oh, it's all thanks to Xiaoxu's blessing!" Speaking of this, Wu Haotian looked at his lover beside him.

"Ah, actually, we don't have much in stock!"

Chicken thighs, ribs, pork, mutton, beef and so on, although there are still many in Ouyang Xu's space. However, he did not dare to say it, because he was afraid that Wu Haotian would give away his supplies.

Staring at Ouyang Xu, Wu Zhenguo looked at it with deep meaning for a long time. "Could it be that Xiao Xu is a spatial power?"

Although there are no spatial powerhouses in the base of Anyi City, I heard that there is a spatial powerhouse over there in Jingcheng. I heard that people with spatial abilities can store food in space to ensure that food does not rot and does not deteriorate. And can store a lot of food at a time" No, Xiaoxu is a multi-source superpower. Spatial energy is only one of Xiao Xu's many abilities.