166-170

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 166

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Hearing Lei Xin's words, Lei Zhen nodded embarrassedly.

Looking at this pair of teasing brothers and sisters, the corners of Fang Tianya's mouth kept twitching.

"No, you two wait a while, I, I have only known you for less than six days, I, how can I become your future daughter-in-law?" Glaring, Fang Tianya asked incredulously.

"Well, not now, it will always be in the future." Opening his mouth, Lei Zhen said embarrassedly.

Looking at the young man's Huaichun appearance, Fang Tianya suddenly had a feeling of five thunders hitting the top.

"You want to join our team." Good thing, we warmly welcome! As he spoke, Wang Jun came over and shook hands with Lei Zhen.

"Team Wang, can I talk to Captain Wu and Doctor Ouyang about joining?

"Okay, wait a minute!" Saying that, Wang Jun turned around and opened the car door, and found that the person was missing.

"Oh, this man is gone!"

"You are quiet!" Glaring, Zhang Lu tugged at Wang Jun's sleeves.

"The eldest and sister-in-law are gone?" Looking at Zhang Lu, Wang Jun said in a panic.

"Go to Space Love!" Opening his mouth, Zhang Lu replied helplessly.

"You, how do you know?" Hearing this answer, Wang Jun will be suspicious.

"Look at that!" Saying that, Zhang Lu pointed to the pants and belt that were abandoned on the back seat of .

"Hey, these two are true. Daylight. This..."

"Okay. You go and tell Lei Zhen, let him follow the team first. Anyway, before, Captain Wu and Doctor Ouyang were also very optimistic about him. Opening his mouth, Zhang Lu said seriously.

"Okay, I see!" Nodding, Wang Jun turned and left.

Chapter 131: Blood Baby Wu Chenxi (2 more)

In the space, I thought that the man would take himself to the room when he used the space, but I didn't expect that this bastard actually got himself directly into the garage and tossed for nearly two hours on his modified off-road vehicle!

"You bastard!" Lying on the back seat, Ouyang Xu cursed the hateful man angrily.

"Angry?" Rubbing his lover's sweaty hair, Wu Haotian asked with a smile.

"You're sick, you're not without a room, why are you in the car?"

Looking at his lover's bulging appearance, Wu Haotian scooped the person up from the back seat and stuck it to his chest.

"Not in the car, how do I know you hid such a nice car behind my back?,, "Cut! Hearing this, Ouyang Xu rolled his eyes.

"Your car is really good, even the glass is purely tempered, and bullets can't penetrate it."

It's comparable to armored vehicles!

To be honest, Wu Haotian is not interested in those brand-name luxury cars, because he prefers vehicles with first-class defense and performance. However, the car modified by Ouyang Xu is not only atmospheric and beautiful, but also very in terms of defense and performance, which is in line with Wu Haotian's aesthetics. Therefore, Wu Haotian fell in love with this car almost the first time he saw it.