64

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End of the World Chapter 64

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

At eleven o'clock in the afternoon, Wu Haotian's motorcade stopped by the side of the road and began to prepare lunch.

The survivors, on the other hand, could only watch from the car five meters away.

Looking at the others, Tie Ming put on his backpack and silently got off the bus.

"Brother Tie Ming, where are you going?" Looking at each other, Ouyang Ze asked in confusion.

After glancing at the other party, Tie Ming did not answer. Just left silently like that, "Son, don't pay attention to that guy, that guy is a facial paralysis, and he is always weird on weekdays." Speaking, Ouyang Haide signaled his son to ignore the other party.

After glancing at his father, Ouyang Ze did not speak. That's right, Brother Tie Ming's temper is indeed very strange. And he rarely talks on weekdays. However, he knew that the man was a good person. Because, if he had gone to the kitchen to find food that time, if Tie Ming hadn't pulled him, he would have turned into a zombie by now.

At noon today, in order to celebrate the addition of new members, Ouyang Xu took out several generations of quick-frozen chicken drumsticks and half a bag of potatoes, and prepared chicken thighs stewed potatoes and rice for everyone.

Smelling the smell of flesh in the air, the survivors couldn't help but swallow.

"Oh, people's food is so good!" Opening his mouth, the glasses man said with a look of envy.

"Hmph, I also said that there are no materials, but I eat big fish and meat all day!" Pouting, Liu Xin said with a look of disdain.

What is not a material, it is just a clear not to give them!

"Cut, people just have materials, don't give them to you, what can you do with people?"

Rolling his eyes, the shirt man said deservedly.

In fact, all the people sitting here know that there must be a lot of materials in the hands of those soldiers, but if people don't give it to you, what can you do? Isn't it the same, just watch?

Hearing this, everyone sighed heavily. Yes, what if people don't give it? People have guns, do you dare to grab them? Therefore, you can only endure, you can only endure.

At about twelve o'clock, Tie Ming came to Wu Haotian and them with a wet coat dripping with water.

"Stop!" When he spoke, a soldier stopped Tie Ming.

"I'm looking for you Ouyang military doctor!" Speaking, Tie Ming said seriously.

"Wait!" Turning around, the guard was gone.

Five minutes later, Wu Haotian and Ouyang Xu came here.

Seeing the person who came, Ouyang Xu raised his eyebrows slightly. This man he remembered. This is the first man to take off his clothes and let himself be examined. Moreover, this man was the only awakened among the twenty-two survivors (excluding Liu Feifei and Zhang Lu).

"You looking for me?" Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu asked the other party.

Placing the wet dripping coat in his hand on the ground, Tie Ming lowered his head and untied the knotted coat. Seven large crucian carp of more than one pound appeared in front of Ouyang Xu and Wu Haotian.

"I, I want to change some supplies!" Look at Ouyang Xu and Wu Haotian, Tie Ming said seriously.

Tie Ming knew very well that although these fish he caught were fresh, they were not easy to carry. And the weather is so hot, if you can't finish eating, it will only spoil. Besides, it was a hassle that he didn't have a pot stove to stew fish. It's better to take it directly here and exchange some other materials.

Seeing those fresh crucian carp, Ouyang Xu nodded. Ten packs of instant noodles and ten ham sausages plus five bottles of Coke were taken out of his backpack. "Look, are these okay?

Seeing what Ouyang Xu took out, Tie Ming nodded repeatedly. Opening his hiking bag, he took out a large handful of wild fruits from his bag. It was placed in front of Ouyang Xu.

"Yes, can you give me two more cigarettes?" He hasn't smoked in a month.

Nodding, Ouyang Xu took out half a pack of cigarettes and a lighter and handed it to the other party.

Reaching out and taking it, the shovel squatted down and carefully packed the supplies and cigarettes that Ouyang Xu gave him into his mountaineering bag.

"What's your name?" Staring at the man, Ouyang Xu asked with interest.

"Tie Ming!" After glancing at the other party, Tie Ming answered truthfully.

King Kong Tetsumi? It turns out that he is the famous King Kong ??

In the original work, Chu Han's subordinates have a person nicknamed King Kong, a special type of gold system power, he can not only use the golden light ball to attack the enemy, but also can form a metal film outside his skin to block the attacks of zombies and other powerful people, which is very vividly called King Kong.

Looking at the man's departing back, Ouyang Xu gently hooked the corners of his mouth. "Haotian, I want this person too!"

Hearing this, Wu Haotian was stunned, and squeezed Ouyang Xu's waist with dissatisfaction.

"Say what? You can only ask me for one.

Hearing the man's sour words, Ouyang Xu was happy. "He's a very powerful psychic, I'm going to take him in."

How could such a talent be left to Chu Han? Naturally, it is to be collected for its own use!

"Okay!" Nodding, Wu Haotian did not object. He also understands that everything that can enter the eyes of his lover must be famous and powerful in the original work. Therefore, if his lover wants to recruit such talents, Wu Haotian is naturally impossible to oppose.

"Go and take these fish back, and call Chen Dong over again!" Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu asked the soldier to take the fish back.

"Good!" Nodding, the soldier happily took all the fish back.

"What are you looking for Chen Dong for?" Looking at his lover, Wu Haotian asked sourly.

"Oh, go catch fish." The three of us go together! Smiling, Ouyang Xu answered truthfully.

Chen Dong is also a rural child, going down to the river to catch fish, going up to the tree to pick wild fruits, these should be proficient, right?

"Ouyang, are you looking for me?" Coming here, Chen Dong looked at his good friend.

"Go, there's a stream over there, let's go see if we can catch fish." As he spoke, Ouyang Xu winked at Chen Dong.

"Okay!" Nodding, Chen Dong enthusiastically answered the errand of catching fish.

"Let's go!" Taking his lover's hand, Wu Haotian took the lead in taking a step.

First ChapterPrevious64/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel