201-205

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 201

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Well, no matter what, I will definitely not let my mother have an accident!" Nodding, Ouyang Xu said extremely seriously.

No matter how much it costs, he must protect his mother and change the fate of his mother's tragic death.

Seeing that the man had returned, Qin Fang walked to the man's side. "Zhenguo!

Meeting Qin Fang's gaze, Wu Zhenguo curled his lips and smiled, and his eyes were full of tenderness. "It's okay, Xiaoxu and Haotian are not against them. Tomorrow, Xiao Yue and I will go back to Anyi City first and arrange for the marriage. When my side is arranged, you and Xiaoxu will go over!"

Hearing the man say this, Qin Fang smiled. "It's the end times, you don't have to prepare anything, as long as the children agree, nothing else matters."

"Fang Fang!" Holding Qin Fang's hand, Wu Zhenguo called softly.

Facing the tenderness in the man's eyes, Qin Fang gave the other party a sweet smile back is no longer a sixteen or seven-year-old girl, and now Qin Fang wants not love in the wind and snow. It's a down-to-earth and dull life. Wu Zhenguo is a very responsible and responsible man, and he makes Qin Fang feel very grounded!

Looking at Qin Fang, who was even brighter with a smile, Wu Zhenguo raised his hand and touched the other party's face.

Fang Fang, I must protect you and never let you suffer any harm.

"Huh, what are you doing?" Looking at the man who was staring at him, Qin Fang shook his head in amusement.

Lowering his head, Wu Zhenguo gently kissed Qin Fang's forehead. "Fangfang, believe me, I will protect you and take care of you. As long as I live, I will definitely take care of you and not let you suffer any harm!"

"Hahaha, it's almost fifty years old. Why are you still like young people, saying this? Staring at the man with a serious face, Qin Fang shook his head and smiled. How do you feel that Wu Zhenguo is a little clingy today!

"Hahaha, you don't like your man, tell you this?" Looking at Qin Fang, Wu Zhenguo also smiled.

"There's no woman who doesn't like to listen to a man's sweet talk. It's just that at my age, what I want more is a down-to-earth life.

"Well, in the future, let's live steadily!" Nodding, Wu Zhenguo gave his promise.

"Good!" This is exactly what Qin Fang wants.

The next day, Wu Zhenguo's father and daughter left Jingcheng with the soldiers. Wu Haotian and Ouyang Xu went to Wu Zhenkun's study, and the father and son got together to discuss the next plan.

"The supplies are now getting less and less, it has been more than five months since the end of the world, and a lot of food has deteriorated and cannot be eaten. Moreover, the daily consumption in the base is also very large. Can't make ends meet!

"There should be a granary here, right?" Pointing to a small black dot on the map, Ouyang Xu asked.

"Yes, Merlin Town is a first-class reserve warehouse in the country. Naturally, there is a large amount of grain in the treasury. However, Merlin Town is already a zombie county at this time. I heard that the second-level zombies over there are very powerful, and many bases and special energy groups that want to go there to collect food are all there! Speaking of this, Wu Zhenkun sighed repeatedly.