335

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 335

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Hey, what do you say? I'm not the same as you. I'm a level six, a mid-level sixth-level powerhouse, how many levels are you?" A mid-level fifth-level dare to compare with me? Glaring, Jin Duobao said unpleasantly.

"Che, what's so great, is it Xixi or the middle of the seventh grade? Is Ouyang Military Doctor still level eight? Commander Wu or level nine? You are there, that is, at the bottom, not much better than me.

Hearing the fat girl's disdainful words, Jin Duobao was annoyed at that time. "Hey, can you talk?"

"I, I'll tell you the truth!" Scratching his head, Zhou Xiao felt that he didn't seem to be wrong!

"Hmph, why am I so lucky and meet a cargo like you who goes out and steps on shit?"

"I went out today and didn't step on shit, but there seems to be a pile of guano on that swing chair you made."

"What?" Hearing this, Jin Duobao jumped up from the swing chair at once.

Taking out a flashlight and shining a light on the dirt on the swing chair, Jin Duobao was suddenly blackened with anger.

"Tufeiyuan, you, you actually secretly calculated me?"

"This, how can this be said that I am plotting against you? It was you who sat on it without even looking at it. Shrugging, Zhou Xiao said helplessly.

"So, then you should remind me too?"

"Then, then you all sit up, and I'll remind you again, you will definitely scold me!"

Opening his mouth, Zhou Xiao said a little helplessly.

"Then when I wasn't sitting, why didn't you say it?"

"Then, when you didn't sit, I didn't see it!" Wrinling his nose, Zhou Xiao said with a look of grievance. Can she be blamed for this? Is it clear that Jin Duobao sat on it himself?

"You, you shut your mouth for me, I don't want to see you again, and I don't want to hear a word from you again." Gritting his teeth in anger, Jin Duobao walked away.

"Hey, Jin Duobao, don't go over there! Over there..."

"Toiyuan, you shut up for me. I don't want to hear from you again. He glared at the fat girl fiercely, and Jin Duobao walked away without looking back.

"Ahhh..."

Before Jin Duobao could walk out five steps, a miserable cry came.

"Jin Duobao, you, are you all right?" Running over, Zhou Xiao called the man's name lightly.

"What is this?" Raising his foot to look at the things on his feet, Jin Duobao asked angrily.

"That's a mousetrap, there's a test field in front, so there's a dozen rat traps here?"

"Then you didn't say it earlier?" Glaring at someone, Jin Duobao roared.

"I, I was going to say it, but you won't let me say it." How can you blame me? Looking at the man whose face was distorted with anger, Zhou Xiao explained in a low voice.

", you me!" Opening his mouth, Jin Duobao roared loudly.

"Don't, don't be angry, take the clip off first and see if your foot hurts!"

As he spoke, Zhou Xiao whispered.

With a sideways glance at the woman, Jin Duobao found an open space and sat down, removing the mouse trap from his feet.

"P-Kei, your feet are bleeding!" Looking at Jin Duobao's bleeding feet, Zhou Xiao exclaimed.

"Don't shout so loudly, I'm not blind!" Glaring, Jin Duobao said angrily.

"So, how are you going back?" Or, I, I'll carry you to where I go?" Opening his mouth, Zhou Xiao asked tentatively.

"Carry me, can you carry it?"

"Try it!" As he spoke, Zhou Xiao dragged Jin Duobao on his shoulder.

Chapter 235: Mysterious Parcel (2 more)

Ten minutes later, Zhou Xiao sweated profusely and got Jin Duobao into his home.

Sitting on Zhou Xiao's bed, looking at the feet that had stopped bleeding but were still bloody, Jin Duobao frowned. If this injury has energy, it can be healed in five minutes. Unfortunately, he now has no crystal nuclei and no resources at hand.

Alas, what a bad year. Actually sitting on bird droppings and stepping on rat traps.

"You, you rest here. Wait until I come back from work to bring you food.

Opening his mouth, Zhou Xiao explained carefully.

"Got it!" Rolling his eyes, Jin Duobao said he understood.

"Oh, then, I'm leaving, I'm going to be late!" Saying that, Zhou Xiao wiped the sweat on his forehead.

"Let's go!" Waving his hand, Jin Duobao signaled the other party to leave.

"Well, there is a cardboard box under the bed, and there is food in the box. If you're hungry, eat that! Also, there are drink bottles under the bed, your feet are not convenient, if you want to boo in the middle of the night, you can take the drink bottle.

Hearing this, Jin Duobao's face turned red when he landed. ", I don't have to worry about you."

"Good, good, this is the way to go!" As he spoke, Zhou Xiao turned and left.

The next day, as soon as Jin Duobao woke up, he saw that Guan Lei and Mu Xiaolou had appeared in front of him.

"Duo Bao, you really have the ability, how did you chase the fat girl so quickly?" Smiling, Guan Lei squeezed his eyes towards the other party.

"You guys, why are you here?" Getting up from the bed, Jin Duobao looked dazed.

"The fat girl called home. Say you're injured, let's pick you up!

First ChapterPrevious335/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel