34

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 34

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Being kissed suddenly by his lover, he was stunned for a moment, Wu Haotian immediately turned passive into active, clasped the back of his lover's head, and kissed each other passionately.

Entwined with his lover's lips and tongue, Wu Haotian sucked and gnawed again and again, and was reluctant to let go for a long time.

"Haotian, I'll take you to a place." As he spoke, Ouyang Xu hugged his man tightly. In a moment, the figures of two people disappeared into the room.

Chapter 43: Inform Father

Standing at the gate, looking at the small courtyard in front of him, Wu Haotian frowned slightly.

"What is this place?"

"My system space." As he spoke, Ouyang Xu led people into the courtyard.

Turning his head sideways, Wu Haotian found that there were two small warehouses and a garage on the west side of the yard. To the east of the yard is a clearing. A large house stands in front of him with its back to the north.

"Come inside!" Smiling, Ouyang Xu took the man's hand and walked into the big house.

"Here..."

Walking into the living room, looking at the spacious living room with only sofas and coffee tables, Wu Haotian raised his eyebrows slightly.

"This is part of my eschatological system. Now you see it all!

Hearing this, Wu Haotian's brows furrowed tightly. "Xiaoxu, you shouldn't have brought me here. Such a big secret, you shouldn't tell anyone else. "Having your own space is such an amazing thing to know.

"Hehe, will you send me to the unplaning table for deplaning research? Will you hurt me? Staring into the man's eyes, Ouyang Xu asked seriously.

"Nope!" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian replied firmly.

"Then, will you regret dating a monster like me for twenty-five days and kissing you?"

"Nope!" As he spoke, Wu Haotian still answered with a firm face.

"So, will you break up with me because I am a crosser because I have space?" Staring at the man, Ouyang Xu asked again.

"No, I won't, I'll just work harder and work harder to protect you." As he spoke, Wu Haotian hugged his lover tightly.

This is his Xiaoxu, how could he dislike it? How could he regret it?

If, if Xiao Xu hadn't told him everything, perhaps, maybe he would become a man-eating zombie tomorrow. This person, in order to save himself, did not hesitate to tell all the secrets without reservation. He loved himself so wholeheartedly and worked so hard to save himself. How could I, Wu Haotian, not want him? How could it betray him?

"Haotian, thank you, thank you!" Putting his arm around the man's waist, Ouyang Xu buried himself in the man's arms.

After learning all the secrets, Wu Haotian rejected Pengcheng's mission on the grounds of tracking down drug dealers. And called his father, who was far away in Jingcheng.