75

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 75

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

ran to Ouyang Xu again, begged for life for a long time, and at the cost of being kicked twice, Wang Jun finally brought back all the winter clothes that he pushed off yesterday and put on cotton clothes, Wang Jun took the members of the special forces brigade out and ran around the village.

Standing in the snow-covered courtyard, Wu Haotian was concentrating on practicing his powers.

"Boom...,' watched as a flash of thunder flashed and was blown to pieces. The dog kennel turned into a ruin, and Ouyang Xu couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. "Not bad, the third level and the first level are different!"

"Xiaoxu, I want to advance to the fourth level tonight!" Looking at the energy ball the size of a leather ball in his palm, Wu Haotian had a smug smile on the corner of his mouth.

This Gathering Spirit Array and Spirit Gathering Talisman are indeed good things, and with the assistance of these things, their own special abilities have advanced very smoothly, and they are also very fast.

"Okay, in a moment, I'll draw four more Spirit Talismans for you." Nodding, of course Ouyang Xu had no opinion.

"No, I want six!" Smiling at his lover, Wu Haotian said seriously.

"Yes, can it? You just drew eight yesterday!

The period of use of the Spirit Talisman is five days. It stands to reason that a third-level supernatural awakened person will draw at most six. Because Wu Haotian's qualifications were different from ordinary people, Ouyang Xu drew eight for each other every time. But at this time, the other party will add six, that is, fourteen. Wouldn't it be a bit much?

Although the Spirit Talisman can help the awakened absorb W energy. However, more is not always better. If the awakened person's physique is not good enough, drawing so many spirit talismans at once can easily cause too much W energy to gather and cannot be absorbed. If this happens, then the awakened person will explode and die.

"Don't worry, I won't joke with my own life!" The power of the Hui Spirit Rune, Wu Haotian naturally understood. If he wasn't sure, he wouldn't have asked his lover for so many spirit talismans!

"Alright!" Hearing his lover say this, Ouyang Xu was slightly relieved. After all, the other party is the number one villain, and the qualifications and abilities are all against the sky, if the other party feels okay, then there should be no problem!

Clicking on the system mall, Ouyang Xu did not hesitate to buy another bottle of low-grade rune ink.

Alas, in this month and a half, Ouyang Xu has used up two bottles of rune ink. There is only one bottom left in the bottle in my hand.

"Dingdong, congratulations to the host on the successful purchase. You currently have 5000,<> points left.

Alas, a total of three bottles of rune ink were bought, 1500 points were spent, and now there are 5 = points left.

With a light sigh, Ouyang Xu searched for other runes in the mall.

His current control power has reached level three. It stands to reason that level three can only control dead things, not living bodies. However, he had asked 001 before, and 001 said that he could buy the Ancient Fierce Beast Rune and manipulate the rune creatures to deal with zombies.