76

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 76

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Hmm!" Nodding, Ouyang Xu took a look at this dragon city with his heart.

"There are two places with the most cars. One is the Dragon City underground parking lot, and the other is the Dragon City Car Store. However, there are zombies in both places.

"Where are the most SUVs?" The chassis of an ordinary car is too low, and it runs slowly on the road. Therefore, Wu Haotian prefers off-road vehicles with better performance.

"Underground parking lot, however, there are more than a hundred zombies there, and there are also six first-class zombies." Speaking of this, Ouyang Xu frowned slightly. The situation in that parking lot is very tricky!

"There are first-class zombies?" Hearing that there was a first-level zombie, Wu Haotian's eyes suddenly lit up, Xiao Xu said that after becoming a fourth-level awakener, if you want to advance to the level, it is not enough to rely on W energy alone, you must have the assistance of zombie crystal nucleus. And if the crystal nucleus is not a primary zombie, only a first-level or above zombie has this kind of thing: "Then go to the underground parking lot!" Seeing Wu Haotian's expression, Ouyang Xu knew that the man must have the idea of hitting those crystal nuclei.

Directing Tie Ming, who was driving, Ouyang Xu let the other party bypass from the east of the city, dodged two sets of zombies, and drove the car directly to the east gate of the underground parking lot.

When they arrived at the door, everyone got out of the car, and since they decided to abandon these broken cars, Wu Haotian did not leave anyone to guard them.

This underground car park covers an area of 1,000 square meters and has an entrance to the east and west sides. The north and south are dead ends and there is no passage. One-third of the zombies inside are in the north, one-third in the south, and some in the midfield.

Because this time the number of zombies is relatively large. Therefore, Wu Haotian did not let everyone act in groups, but the first team left wing, the second team right wing, and the third team in the middle. More than twenty people acted together under the leadership of Wu Haotian and Ouyang Xu.

Entering through the east gate, everyone moved directly towards the southern dead end. Afraid of striking the grass and snakes, Wu Haotian and Ouyang Xu only hit a flashlight. Following them, everyone touched towards the Lost Nest to the south.

When it was still twenty meters away from that side, Ouyang Xu saw that many zombies were looking towards this side, and some had already moved towards this side.

It is now three months of the end times. Even if they are junior zombies, their sense of hearing, smell and vision have improved to a certain extent. What's more, there are two first-level ones in this pile of zombies?

"Team three, turn on the flashlight!" Looking at the zombies getting closer and closer, Ouyang Xu led people to stop behind the cars placed side by side, signaling to turn on the flashlight.

As soon as the flashlight was turned on here, the first and second teams over there were already led by Wu Haotian, and immediately launched a crazy strafing on the zombies in front of them behind the car.