37

search > > The Cannon Fodder of the Counterattack in the End of the World Chapter 37

Author: Jian Ai Label:

Businessmen are only interested in profit. Perhaps, Qin Fang could agree to let him date Wu Haotian in order to save Ouyang Xu's life and let Ouyang Xu live well in the last days. But similarly, when Wu Haotian loses its use value, she can also regret it, right?

"It doesn't matter, I don't mind being used by you. Moreover, I also believe that time can prove my feelings for Xiaoxu. Time can also make you truly see whether I am a person worthy of your and Xiaoxu's trust. "

Xiaoxu said that the end of the world will last ten years. As long as Qin Fang nods now. Then he can be with Xiaoxu for the next ten years. Moreover, he believed that in ten years he would be able to change Qin Fang's view of him and make Qin Fang willingly hand over Xiao Xu to him.

"Tell me about your family background. Even if I want to use you, you still want me to know how valuable you are, right?" Staring at Wu Haotian opposite, Qin Fang's eyes were filled with a look that was unique to a businessman. Bare.

"My father's name is Wu Zhenkun, and he is the commander-in-chief of the Jingcheng K32 Army. My mother's name is Cai Juan, and she owns a multinational company ZR. Also, my grandfather and my two uncles are also Commander of the military region. Our Wu family holds two-thirds of the military power of Rongguo. No matter how chaotic the world becomes, our Wu family will not be defeated so easily!"

"Yes, your background is very strong. It is indeed valuable. But what I want to tell you is that even now, I have no choice but to agree to let you and Xiaoxu be together. But, I will still hate you. In fact, I I also know that I can't blame you for this. Even without you Wu Haotian, there will still be Zhang Haotian and Li Haotian. It was Xiaoxu's decision to choose a man, and the person I should resent is my own son. But he is the only one I love most Son, I can't hate you. So, I can only hate you!"

"Okay, please put all your resentment on me! In this way, you won't feel so sad. In this way, you can love your Xiaoxu as always." As long as they are allowed to be together, other Wu Haotian do not mind!

"Okay, remember what you said to me today, and remember the promise you made to me. No matter what the world becomes, you must do your best to protect and take good care of my Xiaoxu." This is Her only request.

"Well, don't worry, Auntie. I will do it!"

Chapter 46 Binding a Partner

Standing outside the door of the study, looking at the closed door, Ouyang Xu waited anxiously. Wu Haotian has been in there for an hour, and he doesn't know what he and his mother were talking about. How was the talk?

After a while, the door of the study room opened, and Wu Haotian and Qin Fang walked out one after another.

"Mom, Haotian!" Ouyang Xu looked at his mother cautiously, and then looked at Wu Haotian behind his mother.

"Xiao Xu, you and Haotian should go back to the army! You must practice fighting and shooting well, you know?" Qin Fang warned her son seriously.