31

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 31

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Didn't the original book say that Wu Haotian liked Lou Qing? Lou Qing is a handsome man, more handsome than himself, and his personality is also gentle and gentle, soft and submissive. Much better than his own temper.

To be honest, Ouyang Xu did not find anything similar to that Lou Qing in his body at all. However, why is his personality and appearance completely different from Lou Qing's. Will the villain still like himself? Isn't that weird?

"Before I met you, I did want to find a gentle and considerate partner. However, after meeting you, I changed my mind. I love watching you fry. Moreover, you laugh warmly and contagiously. It always makes me feel warm in my heart. I love watching you lose your temper. But I prefer you to smile at me!

"This..." Looking at the gentle look of the man, Ouyang Xu's head was stupid for a while.

What is this situation? Is the defendant white? was confessed by the zombie king Wu Haotian, the first villain in the original work???

No, no, no, it's not scientific, that's not how the original is written. Wu Haotian's lover is Lou Qing, shouldn't it be Ouyang Xu?

Could it be that he came here wearing a book, so he changed the setting of the original book?

Think about it, if it is the original owner, the other party should pursue Huang Yiyi in the central hospital at this time, so it is impossible for the original owner to meet Wu Haotian, nor can he have any intersection with Wu Haotian. Even if the original owner really walked the same path as himself and really came to the Armed Police Hospital, presumably the original owner would not have any emotional development with Wu Haotian! After all, the original owner does not like men!

Therefore, the plot that subverts the original book in front of you is completely a butterfly effect. Changed because of yourself?

"That, I, I..." Looking at the gentle face of the man, Ouyang Xu stopped talking.

"You don't want to?" Suddenly frowning, the man asked melancholy.

Perhaps, he has not forgotten the events of last night, he is just running away. He just doesn't want to accept himself!

Looking at Wu Haotian, who was sitting beside him like that, he suddenly became very silent and melancholy. Ouyang Xu was stunned. At that moment, he felt a heartache that he had never felt before.

Yes, distressed, I don't know since when, he has learned to feel sorry for this powerful villain in the original work.

In fact, think about the end times in a month. Maybe the two people don't have such a long way to go in a lifetime, after all, one of them is cannon fodder and the other is a villain, and the end is the same to die in the hands of the male protagonist.

Forget it, don't think about the original, and don't think about what Lou Qing. Anyway, there is only a month before the end of the world. Then have a great relationship! Do what you didn't do in your previous life! Let yourself live a more fulfilling life!

"Wu Haotian!" Speaking, Ouyang Xu called the other party's name.

"You don't like me!" It's a statement, not a rhetorical question. If the other party really likes themselves, they will not find so many excuses and reasons to refuse to interact. Therefore, Wu Haotian felt that the other party did not like him.