304

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 304

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Guan Lei is a light system powerhouse, which has a great auxiliary effect on the powerhouse, how can Ouyang Xu easily hand over people?

"This is naturally to be outwitted!"

Although Wu Wu Haotian's power is great, but it can't stand the bombardment of public opinion, as long as he goes out and says, his son is detained and imprisoned by Wu Haotian, and he is bound to get the sympathy and support of other big bases, but if he does this, Song Chengxin is a little worried about annoying Wu Haotian, after all, the other party's strength is large, it is not good to offend, but if he gives up Guan Lei here, Song Chengxin is really a little unwilling?

That is his son, even if he wants to use it, he should use it, where can he get someone else's turn?

It seems that after this matter returns to the base, it still needs to be considered in the long run, and it is best to come up with a good way to not offend Wu Haotian, but also get Guan Lei.

While walking and chatting along the way, the father and son came to the gate of the agricultural science building.

"Please show your pass!" Stopping the father and son, the awakening army guarding the door signaled for the two to show their passes.

"Ah, two officers, we are from the base of Hera City, this is my identity document!" Saying that, Song Chengxin took out his identity document.

"Commander Song, is it? You are not from Bluewater City, and you do not have a pass, so you are not allowed to enter our agricultural science building according to the rules.

"Oh, I came to Blue Water City to visit and study, and besides, I have also come to your agricultural science building with several other commanders from other outer cities before." Smiling, Song Chengxin explained patiently.

"Sorry Commander Song, if the commander of the outer city wants to enter the Academy of Agricultural Sciences to visit, he must have the approval of Ouyang Military Doctor, otherwise, he is not allowed to enter." Opening his mouth, the Awakening Army answered the question very seriously.

"Hey, why are you like this, do you know who we are? We were glaring, and Song Fei looked at the soldiers of the Awakening Army who looked down at people with dog eyes, and the fire that had accumulated on Ouyang Xu's side suddenly burst out again.

"Sorry, the rules of our agricultural science building are the same, no matter who you are, there is no special status here, and special rights!" Looking at the red-faced and thick-necked hillbilly in front of him with disdain, the Awakening Army soldier said uprightly.

"What's so noisy?" Just when the father and son of the Song family couldn't enter the gate, a voice came from behind them.

!

Chapter 217: When the Face Punch Goes On (2 More)

Seeing the person coming, the awakening army, who originally had a straight face and a serious face, immediately changed into a flattering smile.

"Oh, it turned out to be Mr. Guan and Mr. Mu, two of you, please!"

"Hey, you said we don't have a pass and won't let us in, do they have it?