338

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 338

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"A few days ago, Dad and Mom said that they would go to Bluewater City to see you and your eldest brother, and Mom said that my eldest brother was about to celebrate his birthday and would personally give him a birthday noodle to eat! Why, haven't they arrived in Bluewater City yet? No, it's been half a month.

"They're coming to Bluewater City, why don't you call me and Haotian?"

"Well, Mom and Dad want to surprise you and won't let me tell you."

How, did Mom and Dad have an accident?

Also realizing that something was wrong, Xiaowen asked about his parents worriedly.

Hearing the conversation here, Wu Haotian took the phone in Ouyang Xu's hand with a gloomy face. "Let Nangong Yu come over and answer the phone."

"Oh!" In response, Xiaowen called her husband Nangong Yu to answer the phone.

"Big brother, you look for me!"

"Chu Han captured his parents, I'm going to rescue them, your task is to guard Jingcheng and several cities around Jingcheng."

"What, Dad and Mom were arrested by Chu Han?"

"You don't have to worry about this, I'll save it." You guarded Jingcheng for me. If Jingcheng is , I want your head!

"Yes, big brother!" In response, Nangong Yu took over the task.

Hung up the phone, Wu Haotian called Anyi City again. The result was the same, the third uncle and mother-in-law also left a letter and disappeared.

Grabbing the phone, Wu Haotian called Wang Jun, Liu Zhichao, Tie Ming, and Wu Haoyu one after another, and asked them to send troops to Qingcheng to support.

"Haotian, let Luo Xuebing pass! He has stealth powers, and it will be very convenient to save people."

"Hmm! Nodding, Wu Haotian called Luo Xuebing again and asked him to come to Bluewater City immediately.

"Father, dad, I'll go with you to save grandparents!" Opening, Cissy was going to follow.

"Commander, Doctor Ouyang, we will also go with you to save people!" Opening his mouth, Guan Lei said that he wanted to go together, and the others also said that they wanted to go with the commander.

"No, Chu Han only let me and Wu Haotian go, you can't go with you this time." Shaking his head, Ouyang Xu rejected everyone.

"But..."

"Listen to me, stay in Bluewater City! We will be back as soon as possible after we save people!

Perhaps, he Ouyang Xu will never come back!

After converging with Luo Xuebing, Wu Haotian and the three drove a military jeep and left Bluewater City and went straight to Qingcheng.

Sitting in the back seat of the car, Ouyang Xu's head thought about it and thought a lot.

In the original work, Lou Qing died in the Battle of Qingcheng on October 8, the eighth year of the last year. Unexpectedly, the place agreed by Chu Han happened to be Qingcheng. And the time also happened to be October 8th. Could it all be providence?

Could it be that he Ouyang Xu was doomed to die in Qingcheng???

"Xiaoxu, what's wrong with you?" Turning his head sideways and looking at his lover with an ugly face beside him, Wu Haotian asked softly.

"It's nothing, just worried about mom and dad!"

"Don't worry, if we don't appear, Chu Han won't hurt his parents!" Chu Han's purpose in arresting people is to lure himself and Xiao Xu to save people. Therefore, as long as they do not appear, the other party will not harm the hostages.

"Hmm!" Nodding, Ouyang Xu naturally knew this truth.

"Xuebing, this time your task is to save people, after entering the city, don't care about me and Xiaoxu, see my parents, third uncle and mother-in-law, you will directly seal people.

Then, stealth leaves, sending them back to Bluewater City. You know?

"It's Commander!" In response, Luo Xuebing expressed understanding.

After two days and two nights, the three finally arrived in Qingcheng on the morning of October 8.

Luo Xuebing used stealth powers, Wu Haotian and Ouyang Xu got out of the car, and the three of them walked into the open city gate together.

"Touch...,' As soon as the three of them entered the city gate, the heavy city gate immediately closed and raised his eyebrows and looked at the city gate, Ouyang Xu knew that he was really going to die here this time.

Turning around and looking at the suddenly closed city gate behind him, Wu Haotian, who was gratuitous, had a sense of foreboding in his heart.

"Xiaoxu, let's go!" Taking his lover's hand, Wu Haotian led Ouyang Xu to the city together.

Qingcheng is a zombie city, originally the streets and alleys should be full of low-level zombies wandering, but now, it seems to be cleared here, and there is no longer a zombie in the streets and alleys, whether it is high-level or low-level.

Holding his lover's hand, Wu Haotian walked along the main road to the market.

"Dad, Mom?"

Seeing that a high platform was temporarily erected in the market, and his parents, third uncle, and mother-in-law were all tied to the high platform, Wu Haotian exclaimed.

"Mom, Third Uncle!" Seeing his mother Qin Fang, Ouyang Xu also exclaimed.

At this moment, all four of them were tied to a high platform, with cloth stuffed in their mouths, unable to speak, and could only make indistinct subtle sounds.

"Hahahahaha."

A burst of over-the-top laughter sounded, and Chu Han fell from the sky, landed on the high platform, and stood in front of Wu Zhenkun's four. At the same time, zombies with stiff movements came out from all directions and quickly gathered around the high platform.

"Chu Han, what tricks are you going to brush?" Glaring at Chu Han, Wu Haotian asked angrily.

"Hehe, it's nothing, I just want you two to die here!"

Smiling, Chu Han answered as expected.

"Hehe, if you want to kill me, it's up to you?" Looking at Chu Han on the other side with disdain, Wu Haotian looked disdainful.

First ChapterPrevious338/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel