23

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 23

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Old General, I haven't seen you for more than a year, your old body is still so tough!"

"Eh, no, no. No, my grandson came to pick me up and go back to Jingcheng to retire! Speaking of this, Elder Chen looked at his grandson and granddaughter beside him with satisfaction.

"If you leave, then the Haicheng Military Department..."

Old man Chen is the commander-in-chief of the Haicheng Military Department, if he leaves, the military headquarters of Haicheng will not be surnamed Chen!

"Oh, what about righteousness? Let him take charge!

Chen Zhengde is the eldest son of Old Master Chen and Chu Han's uncle, and has always worked with Old Master in the military headquarters of Haicheng.

"Oh!" Hearing this, Wu Haotian nodded slightly. "When is the old general going to leave?"

"Oh, tomorrow, tomorrow is leaving!"

After a few more pleasurables with Old Master Chen and Chu Han in the hospital, Wu Haotian left directly.

"Brother Haotian, I'll drive you back to the army!" Sent out of the door, Chu Han enthusiastically wanted to send Wu Haotian.

"No need, someone sent me!" Smiling, Wu Haotian politely declined the other party's kindness.

"Why, which of your best friends is also here?" Staring at each other, Chu Han asked with a smile.

"Well, he's waiting for me in the parking lot!" Nodding, Wu Haotian glanced at the other party lightly, turned and left.

Chapter 33: A Dead Stalker

Looking at Wu Haotian's back as he disappeared at the end of the corridor, Chu Yueyue pouted. "Grandpa is also true, actually talked with this gay man like this!"

Hearing this, Chu Han smiled. "Wu Haotian used to be a soldier under his grandfather."

Grandpa has always cherished his soldiers, plus Wu Haotian is so outstanding, it is naturally reasonable to get his grandfather's weight!

"Little brother, the information you gave me about Ouyang Xu, I looked at it, and it doesn't seem to be anything special!"

Ouyang Xu's information shows that the kid is a rich second generation who spends days and drinks, and he is doing something wrong outside with a few smelly money from his mother. He was notorious in medical school, and he was able to enter the armed police hospital because his mother paid him to get in. This person is really rotten and can't be more rotten!

"Is it that my investigation is not detailed enough, or I will send someone to investigate carefully?" For his sister's special function, Chu Han still trusted it very much.

"Forget it, don't check this person, let's go back to Jingcheng as soon as possible?" My feeling grew stronger. I want to get back home as soon as possible, to my parents, and to get everyone ready.

In recent days, Chu Yue has always had nightmares, dreaming that the streets are full of pictures of people eating people. I dreamed that some people became like ghosts, their faces were pale, and their eyes were blood-red. In short, everything in the dream was chaotic, which made her very uneasy and frightening, and she had to go home immediately and tell her parents about her nightmare right away.