29

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 29

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Early the next morning...

"Hey, anyone?" Getting up from the bed, Ouyang Xu looked blankly at this completely unfamiliar place. Timidly asked.

"Awake?" Hearing the other party's voice, Wu Haotian walked into the other party's room.

"Wu Haotian, this, where is this?" Glaring at each other, Ouyang Xu asked with a serious face.

"My home." As he spoke, the man replied concisely.

"You, you have a house in the sea market?" Glaring, Ouyang Xu asked incredulously, this matter was not mentioned in the original book!

"This is the house my mother bought me. However, I don't come to live much!

When he ran away from home and came to Haicheng to work as a stationed special soldier, his mother felt sorry for him, so she secretly bought him a house here. However, he thought it was good to sleep in the dormitory. Therefore, I don't come here to live much.

"Okay, rich second generation!" The house in the sea market is a lot of land, and the bedroom is so big, this house is definitely not cheap.

"Hey, hey, hey!" With a smile, Wu Haotian did not refute it. Although the Wu family is a military family, though. His mother's maiden family is indeed a wealthy family, so he can also be regarded as a rich second generation!

"Hey, Wu Haotian, where are my clothes?" As soon as the quilt was lifted, I saw that there was only a small pair of pants left on the body. Ouyang Xu immediately exploded.

Facing Ouyang Xu's gaze that wanted to eat people, Wu Haotian rolled his eyes. "Throw it away!"

"You, you're full, you're ripping off my clothes and throwing my clothes?" Glaring, two small flames of blue wawa popped out of Ouyang Xu's eyes. If it weren't for the fact that there was no pain in that place. He must have thought that he had been given that by this man.

"You vomited a body of pants, smelly, what if I don't throw them away?" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian said it for granted.

"So, then you won't wash me?" Woo hoo, a dress, more than 80,000, very expensive, right?

"Wash? Do you think I'm your domestic servant? Glancing at the other party, Wu Hao rolled his eyes.

Undressing, bathing, changing sheets, he had already done free labor for this kid last night, as a result, people were still not satisfied, and they had to let him wash his clothes, it was really a big young master's temper!

"Hehe, then, what am I wearing? You can't let me wear a pair of briefs to work, can you? Also realizing that his request was a little too much, Ouyang Xu hurriedly smiled.

"There are clothes in the closet, you take them yourself and wear them yourself. After getting dressed, washing, and going to the living room on the first floor for dinner. With that, the man turned and left.

"Cut, as for being so petty?" With a glance at the man's back, Ouyang Xu got out of bed and opened the wardrobe to find clothes.

Looking at the uniform in the closet, Ouyang Xu frowned. "Okay, military uniforms are military uniforms!"