16

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 16

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Three days later, in Wu Haotian's office.

"Go, take this to the military district hospital and hand it over to Ouyang Xu!" Taking a piece of paper, Wu Haotian handed it to Wang Jun on the side.

"What?" Taking it, Wang Jun looked at it carefully.

"Order? Boss, you want to transfer that kid over to our special forces brigade to be a military doctor? Staring at a pair of big eyes, Wang Jun asked incredulously. Isn't it, so many military doctors, why transfer him?

"Accompanying the army, military doctor?" Hearing this, Liu Zhichao was also quite curious.

"Yes, the order just issued above says that our special forces are performing high-risk tasks. It is necessary to equip each of our brigades with a military doctor. Let's go to the Armed Police Hospital and choose a suitable military doctor. Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian conveyed the news at a glance.

"Even if that's the case, then you don't have to find Ouyang Military Doctor? Isn't it better to find an old brand of military doctor? Opening his mouth, Liu Zhichao also felt that Ouyang Xu was not a suitable candidate, after all, the other party was still too young and lacked clinical experience.

"That's it. That guy had a stinking face all day, as smelly and hard as a stone in a pit. If we get him, don't we want to see his face every day? "For Ouyang Xu, Wang Jun is really a little respectful.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Seeing Wang Jun's scared appearance, Wu Haotian smiled meaningfully.

"I said boss, you don't have masochistic tendencies, right? There was no rule above that Ouyang Xu had to come over. Why are we looking for him? The fox looked at his boss suspiciously, Wang Jun felt that the boss was sincerely blocking himself?

"Hmph, I'm not a military hospital here. I am the headquarters of the 18th Column of Special Forces here, and when I get to our one-acre and three-point land, it is not that we look at the faces of others, but that others look at our faces.

Hearing this, Liu Zhichao clicked his mouth. The boss is really dark. Is this a clear plan to settle accounts after the fall?

Alas, poor Ouyang Xiaojun Doctor, I am afraid that you will suffer this time.

"Reason, this is reasonable. That hateful Ouyang Xu, we stayed in the military district hospital for seven days, and we were not less affected by his bird qi. At this time, we will use this excuse to get him to us and clean him up. Let his eldest young master also experience what it means to make people suffer!

Thinking about how Ouyang Xu was pitifully miserable by his own boss in the days to come, how Wang Jun thought and felt relieved. In this heart, this is called a beauty!

Hmph, Ouyang Xu, when you get to our territory, I see how you still drag?

Hearing Wang Jun's words, Liu Zhichao silently lit a candle for Ouyang Xu in his heart. Doctor Ouyang, it seems that you can only ask for blessings. Who let you offend our boss, such a vengeful person?

"Hehe, why are you stunned, don't you go quickly!" Smiling, Wu Haotian urged.

"Okay, I'll go!" Nodding, Wang Jun happily took the order and left.