324

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 324

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Wang Jun, Haoyu, Nangong Yu, the three of you each lead two people, form three groups, starting tomorrow, we will hunt zombies. I just want to live, not die.

Which group is the first to hunt will be rewarded.

"Okay, then, I'll be a couple with Bai Shen!" Nodding, Wu Haoyu chose Bai Shen and his wife.

"Then, my son-in-law and I still have a group of treasures!" Opening his mouth, Nangong Yu chose Wu Chenxi and Jin Duobao.

"You two bastards!" Seeing that the people with high strength were picked away, Wang Junqi cursed.

"Hehe, Commander Wang, although the strength of our husband is not good. However, it should also be able to help you. Guan Lei knew that Wang Jun was a little disgusted with the strength of him and Xiao Lou.

After all, compared to Bai Shen in the early seventh level and Wu Chenxi in the middle of the seventh level, the strength of the two sixth-level intermediate levels between him and Xiao Lou was still a little worse.

"Okay, okay, there are only two of you left, I don't have a choice!" Rolled his eyes. Wang Jun said helplessly.

"Well, that's it. This village is very close to Zombie City, and there is a three-way fork road at the entrance of the village. From tomorrow, the three of you will divide into three ways to catch the zombies! Remember, there must be high-level zombies with autonomous meaning!

"Yes!" In response, everyone expressed understanding.

The next day, the three teams finished breakfast and left to catch the zombies.

On the side of the road, Wang Jun found a large rock and sat under a large tree waiting for the fish to take the bait.

"Commander Wang, can you take a look with your heart's eyes?" Opening his mouth, Guan Lei asked.

In fact, Guan Lei also has an eye, but Wang Jun is at the level of a military commander. His heart eye is within ten kilometers, while Guan Lei's heart eye is within five kilometers.

"So early in the morning, where can there be zombies!"

Although he said so, Wang Jun still opened his heart and eyes and carefully looked at the road boy in front of him. It's good that this doesn't look good, and at a glance, Wang Jun is immediately not calm.

"Guan Lei, Xiao Lou!" As he spoke, Wang Jun excitedly shouted the names of the two.

"What's wrong, Commander Wang?" Opening his mouth, Guan Lei asked puzzled.

"Yes, there are zombies!" As he spoke, Wang Jun said excitedly.

"Are there really zombies, how many are there?"

"Just one, it's a little fat girl of the fourth-level fire system!"

"Level 4, not bad, low strength is easy to deal with!" Nodding, Guan Lei felt that this was good.

"Abominable bastard zombies, bastards, bastards!" Staring into the distance, Wang Jun cursed.

"What's wrong with Commander Wang, has something happened?" Opening his mouth, Guan Lei asked.