21

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 21

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Chu Han, when did you come to Haicheng, why didn't you say hello to me?" Smiling, Wu Haotian took the initiative to talk to the other party.

Chu Han? He is Chu Han, the male protagonist Chu Han???

Yes, now there are still three months before the end of the world, isn't it the time when Chu Han came to Haicheng to visit his sick grandfather, and then, met the heroine Huang Yiyi in the central hospital?

Hahaha, now Huang Yiyi is not an intern doctor in the central hospital. It's not easy to meet this male protagonist, right?

But be careful so that the Wannian Ship, you should still find a private investigator later, follow Huang Yiyi, and see if he and Chu Han can meet and fall in love again!

"Oh, grandpa is sick, I came to visit." Smiling, Chu Han answered truthfully.

"Old Chen is sick?" Hearing that Chu Han's grandfather was sick, Wu Haotian frowned slightly, and a little worry immediately appeared under his eyes.

"It's not a serious problem, it's just that you miss me, and you have to let me come back." Smiling, Chu Han calmly replied.

"Oh!" Listening to him say this, Wu Haotian nodded slightly, only then was he relieved!

"Your friend?" He glanced at Ouyang Xu lightly. Chu Han asked softly.

Although the male protagonist's gaze is very light. However, Ouyang Xu still saw contempt and disdain in the other party's eyes. That kind of gaze like looking at a pile of garbage made Ouyang Xu very unhappy.

"Hmm!" In response, Wu Haotian stood up and glanced at Ouyang Xu. "Let's go!"

"Oh!" Nodding, Ouyang Xu followed and stood up.

"Chu Han, thank you for your hospitality. Let's go first. After another glance at Chu Han, Wu Haotian and Ouyang Xu walked out of the restaurant one after the other.

He saw his brother who had returned to his seat. Chu Yue pouted. "Little brother, why are you paying the bill to a pervert?"

Hearing this, Chu Han smiled. "Sister, although Wu Haotian is gay. However, he is from the Wu family after all. The Wu family is a military family in the capital!

The Wu family is a military family, and their ancestors have been people in the military department for generations. Wu Haotian's grandfather, father, uncle. All hold important positions in the military. It can be said that the Wu family is holding most of the troops of Rongguo.

However, compared to the powerful military family, the Chu family is much inferior. The Chu family is a family of merchants, and their ancestors have been in business for generations, although they are rich, they are not as powerful as the Wu family. When he arrived at Chu Han, his father's generation married the daughter of the Chen family, a military family. This gave the Chu family such a place in the political arena.

Although the men of the Chen family also led troops to fight. However, the Chen family's foundation is not as good as the Wu family after all. Although Chu Han found a position in the military department with the help of his grandfather and uncle. But it is also a position that does not hurt or itch, and has no real power.