36

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 36

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

After only three laps on the playground, Ouyang Xu's mobile phone rang non-stop.

"Whose phone?" After Mimi answered the phone, the little lover immediately anxiously wanted to leave. Wu Haotian asked with concern.

"Oh, my mother said let me go home right away, asked her something, and she didn't say anything, just let me go home." It may be that something happened at home. I'll go back and take a look. Saying that, Ouyang Xu ran to the parking space.

"I'll go with you!" Chasing over, Wu Haotian said that he wanted to go together.

"No need, the end is coming, accompany your soldiers more!" With a smile and a glance at the man, Ouyang Xu got in the car and left.

When I got home, I looked at the people who were sitting on the couch waiting for me. Ouyang Xu blinked. "Mom, what's going on?"

"Follow me to the study!" With a serious look at his son, Qin Fang turned and left.

"Oh!" Touching his nose, Ouyang Xu felt that today's mother's attitude did not seem to be quite right.

"What's wrong Mom? What happened? Entering the study, Ouyang Xu asked the other party worriedly.

"Xiaoxu, tell your mother, what is your relationship with that Wu Haotian?" Staring at his son, Qin Fangyi asked verbally.

"Relationship? Good friends? Smiling, Ouyang Xu replied easily.

"Is it a good friend, or a boyfriend?" Looking at his son seriously, Qin Fang's gaze suddenly became very sharp.

Hearing the other party ask this, Ouyang Xu closed his eyes. I thought: Mom must know, otherwise she wouldn't have asked that.

"Mom, I'm sorry!" Biting his lip, Ouyang Xu apologized in a low voice.

"Excuse me? Why, why, ah Xiaoxu? Why should you admit it, why should you admit it? Grabbing her son's clothes, Qin Fang cried sadly.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Mom!" Holding his mother who was crying so sadly, Ouyang Xu softly apologized in his mother's ear over and over again.

"Xiaoxu, my mother finds you beautiful stars and models with good figures. What kind of woman you like, mom will find it for you. You break up with him! Is it good, is it good, son? Raising his head, Qin Fang asked his son without dying.

"Mom, I'm sorry I don't want to find a woman, I just want him!"

Hearing her son's such a firm refusal, Qin Fang's heart ached. "Xiaoxu, you, can't you give up on him for your mother?"

"Mom, in fact, this matter has nothing to do with Wu Haotian. Even if I broke up with him, I would still be a man again. This is my own problem and has nothing to do with others! As he spoke, Ouyang Xu said bitterly.

"Why, why can I only like men, is it because of Huang Yiyi?" Staring at his son, Qin Fang asked impatiently.

"It does have something to do with her!" If it weren't for Huang Yiyi, the original owner would not have died in a car accident, and he would not have been reborn in the original owner. Therefore, this calculation does have something to do with Huang Yiyi.