312

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 312

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Speaking, Bai Shen made a summary.

At the beginning of the apocalypse, when W energy and W virus were at their most concentrated, Commander Wu's family of three had been desperately absorbing energy since that time to advance. And they were still in a state of ambiguity about energy at that time. By the time their awareness of energy became clearer, W energy and W virus had become thinner and thinner. So, one step at a time, one step at a time. It's simply impossible to catch up with someone who has always been higher than you.

Although, Bai Shen has also worked very hard in the past five years. However, so far, he was only in the early stage of the seventh level, and he was still half a level away by Xixi. Bai Shen thought, this half-level distance, I'm afraid he won't be able to catch up in this life!

"That's what I said!" Nodding, Hanako agreed.

Xixi is the son of Ouyang Military Doctor, Ouyang Military Doctor gave him more resources than these subordinates to them, plus Xixi's talent is very fast in absorbing energy, so Xixi's level, I am afraid they will never be able to catch up!

"Alas, if only I had a father like Ouyang Military Doctor!" Speaking of this, Jin Duobao looked yearning.

If he was the son of Ouyang Military Doctor, Ouyang Military Doctor would definitely give him more resources, maybe he was already at the seventh level now?

"Don't daydream about dead fat, and you don't look at your virtues? A big fat body, and give Ouyang military doctor as a son? Let you be a subordinate, that is to lift you! Glaring, Hanako unpleasantly revealed.

"I said flower butterfly, if you don't ridicule me, you can't live, right?" Glaring, Jin Duobao pushed back unpleasantly.

"Yes, this girl is counting on ridiculing you for living!" Shaking her head, Hanako returned Jin Duobao with an angry smile.

"You..."

Before Jin Duobao's words could be spoken, suddenly the phone on the table rang.

"Don't mess with you two!" Interrupting the fooling of the two, Guan Lei picked up the phone.

"Hello, this is Commander Wu's Mansion."

"Good, okay. I'll pick you up right away.

"Okay, goodbye!"

"Who?" Seeing that Guan Lei hung up the phone, everyone looked at him.

"Oh, it's Commander Fang, who brought his daughter over to reform. Doctor Ouyang mentioned it before, I went to the city gate to pick it up. You clean up your house. Xiao Lou, you prepare a little fruit and entertain the guests! Opening his mouth, Guan Lei explained carefully.

"Oh, I see!" Nodding, Mu Xiaolou showed understanding.

Looking at Guan Lei, who left the villa, Jin Duobao was happy. "Let's take care of the discipline more and more like a housekeeper."

"Okay, don't be poor, clean up quickly, the guests are coming!" With a glance at Jin Duobao, Mu Xiaolou turned around and went into the kitchen to prepare fruits.