65

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 65

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Chapter 69: Beauty Meter (7 more)

It turns out that catching fish with bare hands and spearfish with twigs is very technical. Therefore, Ouyang Xu, Chen Dong and Wu Haotian were busy in the stream for a long time, and they did not catch a fish.

"Okay, you can spear fish here yourself, and Chen Dong and I will go over there to pick wild fruits!" Unable to catch the fish, Ouyang Xu gave up and dragged Chen Dong to pick the fruit.

However, Wu Haotian still held a branch and stood in the stream waiting to catch a fish.

Not long after Ouyang Xu and Chen Dong left, the sound of Xi Xisuo came from the bushes downstream.

Hearing the voice, Wu Haotian was overjoyed, there may be a hare or something. If you can catch a hare or pheasant or something, I believe that your little lover will be happy. Thinking so, Wu Haotian immediately went ashore, neatly put on his shoes and socks, and put down his high-legged trouser legs.

Holding the matching gun in his hand, Wu Haotian carefully came to the grass downstream. What caught the eye was not a beast, but a picture of a beautiful woman coming out of the bath.

"Ah..." Seeing a sitting by the stream taking a bath, Wu Haotian hurriedly turned around to leave.

"Captain Wu!" Standing up, Ouyang Lan blocked the man's way with a smile.

"Something?" Staring at the woman's face, Wu Haotian asked coldly.

"When we meet in Chicheng like this, doesn't Captain Wu feel that he is very close to me?"

As he spoke, Ouyang Lan moved a little closer to Wu Haotian's side.

"As a woman, you really don't even have the slightest shame."

Leng snorted, Wu Haotian was very disdainful of this kind of goods that were sent to the door 10:341000%"Hahaha, no way, who let the captain you be so handsome and so majestic, making people like it from the eyes of their hearts?" Pursing her lips and smiling, Ouyang Lanjiao said these words drippingly.

"I'm sorry, I'm not interested in you!" Pushing the person away without pity, Wu Haotian left with a step.

"Ouch!" Falling to the ground, Ouyang Lan cried out coquettishly, but she still couldn't let the man stay for her.

"Huh, where's Haotian?" Returning with a large number of wild fruits but not seeing Wu Haotian, Chen Dong felt a little strange.

"Encounter with beautiful women over there in the bushes!" Smiling, Ouyang Xu said calmly.

"What? So you're still standing here? "Look at my good friend who is still standing where he is.

Chen Dong was slightly surprised, there was a woman seducing Wu Haotian, Ouyang could still be so light???

"Hee-hee-hee, he can solve it himself!" Ouyang Xu knew what was going on with a sweep of his eyes. Naturally, there is no need to go over and catch the adulterer.

After seeing Wu Haotian, who ran back from that side, Ouyang Xu stepped forward to meet him. "There are so many wild fruits, I can't take them!"

"Well, I'll get it!" Saying that, Wu Haotian took off his short sleeves and wrapped the fruits picked by Ouyang Xu and Chen Dong in clothes.