27

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 27

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

This simplest thing is not to be thought about in another month. Therefore, while it is still a peaceful era, when it is time to eat and play, we must eat happily and play happily.

"You!"

Not long after, Wu Haotian and the three of them came out. Introduced the three to Chen Dong. Ouyang Xu left the military region with the four people and went straight to the city.

"It's arrived!" After half an hour's drive, Ouyang Xu parked his car at the door of a private restaurant.

"You guys go order first, I'll buy a pack of cigarettes!" After getting out of the car, Wu Haotian explained briefly and left.

Looking at the back of the man leaving, Ouyang Xu didn't think much about it. I took the other three into the restaurant with me.

When the four of them finished ordering, Wu Haotian rushed back with a cake.

Seeing the birthday cake that the man put on the table, Ouyang Xu was slightly stunned. When he looked over, he happened to bump into the man's warm eyes.

"Happy birthday!" When he spoke, the man's voice was soft.

"You, how do you know?" Glaring, Ouyang Xu asked stupidly.

"You forgot, I looked at your resume."

Hearing the man's words, Ouyang Xu remembered. Yes, on the first day of acquaintance, the man had already read his resume sheet, but I didn't expect that this guy's memory was so good, I don't forget it!

"Ah, today is Ouyang's birthday?" Hearing the conversation between the two people, the other three were stunned.

"Oh, why didn't you say it earlier, Doctor Ouyang, we didn't prepare a gift for you!" Speaking of this, Wang Jun was a little ashamed.

"yes, how bad this is!" Opening his mouth, Liu Zhichao also felt a little ashamed.

"It's okay, I'm twenty-three, I'm not a child, what birthday is not a birthday." I just want to have fun with my good friends! "After all, such a beautiful boy will not have a future in the future.

"Make a wish!" Putting the candle in and lighting it, Wu Haotian signaled the birthday star to make a wish.

Lowering his head, Ouyang Xu silently made his wish. Hopefully, I can live well in the last days. Hopefully, this apocalypse can end sooner. Don't die so many people! I also hope that my mother, Wu Haotian, Wang Jun, Liu Zhichao, and Chen Dong can all live well in the last days.

After making his wish, Ouyang Xu blew out the candle.

Chapter 36: Birthday Presents

Seeing that the other party blew out the candle, Wu Haotian handed over a small box. "Open it and see, did you have a wish?"

"Birthday present?" Blinking, Ouyang Xu asked with a smile.

"Hmm!" Nodding, Wu Haotian said that the answer was correct.

"Hey, hey!" With a faint smile, Ouyang Xu took the small box. When you open it, it is actually a global limited edition watch.

Thanks to the original owner, Ouyang Xu knows these limited-edition watches well. This, I'm afraid you can't buy it without 200,000.