68

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 68

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

It is worthy of being the second wife of the male protagonist. The first time you kill, you can kill so calmly and so neatly. It's really malleable!

"You, you, you are lawless and careless." As he spoke, an old teacher who had always been very dissatisfied with Wu Haotian's army also shouted.

"Touch..." Raising his hand, Wu Haotian shot over, not directly shot the head, but directly knocked off the old professor's cap.

Looking at the hat that fell on the ground, the old professor's body trembled, and he no longer dared to speak.

"Let's go!" As soon as Wu Haotian gave an order, all the special forces soldiers immediately left. Only sixteen terrified survivors remained.

I returned to the station and put away all the tents. Wu Haotian and his party did not stay any longer, and five cars lined up and drove away from the station here along the national highway!

Seeing Wu Haotian's convoy leave, Banchang looked at the other survivors.

"Let's go quickly. There are dead bodies here, which will attract zombies!

Hearing Ban's words, the survivors woke up like a dream and immediately ran on the bus.

Hurriedly started the car, and Bancintou also drove the bus anxiously away from the station.

"I didn't expect Zhang Lu to be so ruthless and actually killed Liu Xin!" Thinking of Zhang Lu's murderous appearance just now, Ouyang Lan still has palpitations.

"Hahaha, the two of them didn't get along early in the morning. And Liu Xin, a crazy girl, dared to say that kind of thing in front of so many people, how could Zhang Lu let her go? Speaking of this, Ouyang Lan's mother sighed lightly.

Alas, if only that Wu Haotian could also take a fancy to his daughter.

The regret in her mother's eyes, how could Ouyang Lan not see it?

Abominable, Ouyang Xu, Zhang Lu, Liu Feifei, you all wait for me, I Ouyang Lan definitely want to find a man stronger than Wu Haotian, I want you to know, who should be the one in the sky, and who should be trampled underfoot!

Looking out the car window, Ouyang Ze was a little stunned.

There is one thing that maybe others don't care. But he noticed. That was Tie Ming, and Tie Ming also joined that team.

Why, why join that team, why didn't you stay with me, why didn't you even bother to say a word to me.

Thinking of the man who was cold and cold on weekdays, but always helped him when he needed it, Ouyang Ze suddenly felt a heartache!

Unexpectedly, he actually left so quietly! I don't have the slightest nostalgia for myself!

Chapter 71: Coming to Zhaojiatun (9 more)

Wu Haotian's motorcade drove smoothly along the national highway, while Ouyang Xu quietly clicked on his system page.

Seeing the 10800,<> points displayed on the page, Ouyang Xu was excited. This is the first time that his points have reached <>,<>?