70

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 70

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Originally, she could have killed the other party with one shot. However, seeing that thin figure, Zhang Lu hesitated. She's still a child!

However, it was precisely because of her momentary hesitation that the little girl had the opportunity to pounce on her.

Just when Zhang Lu desperately thought that she would be scratched and turned into a zombie, suddenly, Wang Jun next to her pushed her away.

When Zhang Lu got up from the ground, Wang Jun pulled the trigger and killed the little girl, however, his calf was also scratched by the little girl with three bloody marks at the same time.

Seeing the three blood marks on Wang Jun's leg, Zhang Lu was stupid at that time. The blood that came out was black! The little girl is a zombie even if she is small. And Wang Jun was scratched by a zombie, then, then he will also become a zombie!

Thinking of this result, Zhang Lu's face suddenly turned bloodless.

In the past few days, since he entered the first squad, Wang Jun, the squad leader, has always taken good care of her, and he has always given her individual training. Although the other party did not say it directly. However, Zhang Lu is not stupid, and he knows at a glance that Wang Jun has a mind for himself.

However, in this era where it was difficult to even live and eat, Zhang Lu was not in the mood to think about these things. What's more, she and her cousin Liu Feifei were trapped in the hot spring resort for so long, and the ugliness of human nature and the evil of people's hearts in the last days. She knew it even better, when she saw with her own eyes the people who pushed their loved ones into the pile of loss for their own lives, and when she saw with her own eyes the people who killed their parents for food. Her guardedness is particularly strong. Except for her cousin Liu Feifei, who grew up together, Zhang Lu would never trust anyone unconditionally. Therefore, no matter how much Wang Jun takes care of herself on weekdays, she has always been on guard, never trusted, and as for feelings, it is impossible to talk about it.

But today, looking at this man who has only known himself for a few days, and is actually willing to give up his life for himself, Zhang Lu really doesn't know how to describe the shock in his heart.

She thought that everyone in the last days was selfish, and no one would die stupidly for others. However, today Wang Jun has refreshed her world view. Let her know that it turns out that there are still people in this world who are willing to sacrifice for others, but she has not met or seen it before!

"Team Wang!" Looking at the wounded Wang Jun, the other soldiers were anxious.

"Li Yong, Zhao Tiezhu, you guys go quickly, go and find your sister-in-law to come and save me!" Opening his mouth, Wang Jun ordered.

The sister-in-law said that it is best not to move around after being infected with zombie poison to prevent the blood from flowing too fast to accelerate the recurrence of the toxicity. Therefore, at this time, Wang Jun sat directly on the ground. Let people go to Ouyang Xu and come over.

"Oh!" Nodding, the two hurriedly went to find Ouyang Xu.

"King, Team Wang!" Standing beside Wang Jun and looking at each other, Zhang Lu's voice trembled a little.