221-225

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 221

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Then, if it's really a problem with medicine, should we tell Doctor Ouyang?"

Looking at the man, Gardenia asked.

"This ???"

If you don't tell your sister-in-law about this kind of thing, there will be problems when others take medicine in the future. But that's what it is. Then, then the matter between him and Gardenia, I'm afraid, I'm afraid I can't hide it!

"I don't think we can hide this matter, if we don't tell Ouyang Military Doctor, then more people will be victimized!" Gardenia opened his mouth and said very seriously, "Yes, you are right." We should not hide the sister-in-law. But I'm a man, I don't care. However, you are a girl. It's bad for your reputation if something like this happens!

Hearing this, Gardenia smiled bitterly. "Actually, it's nothing. Now is the new era. One-night stands or something, isn't it very popular?

There is nothing anyone can do about it. Isn't it?

"No, I'm by no means the irresponsible kind of man. If you want, no, as long as you want. I, I can marry you! As he spoke, Wu Haoyu said seriously and seriously.

Hearing the man's words, Gardenia was stunned. "No, it was an accident. No one expected such side effects from a new drug. You and I are victims, aren't we?

Although the person who suffered the loss was himself, Gardenia also understood that Wu Haoyu could not be blamed for this. Therefore, she did not intend to make Wu Haoyu responsible.

"But, but you're a girl, and you're at a disadvantage for this kind of thing. And, and I'm your first man. I am responsible for you. Wu Haoyu is a personality who recognizes death, and he feels that since he has done something like that with others. He is responsible. What's more, the other party is still a girl he likes, and of course he doesn't want the other party to be wronged.

"No, I don't need you to be responsible!" If one day, the man is really willing to marry himself, then Gardenia hopes that the man will marry himself because he loves himself. And not because you have to be responsible, be with yourself.

"But..." As he spoke, Wu Haoyu wanted to say something, but there was a knock outside the door.

looked at the gardenia on the bed. Wu Haoyu got up and ran to open the door.

"Haoyu, how do you feel about that medicine?" Looking at Wu Haoyu with a smile, Ouyang Xu and Wu Haotian walked into the room together.

"Ah, this..." Hearing Ouyang Xu ask this question, Wu Haoyu couldn't help but frown.

"Wu Haoyu!" Glancing at Gardenia lying on the bed, Wu Haotian turned his head and looked at his younger brother angrily.

"Ugh!" Looking at his eldest brother's dark face. Wu Haoyu felt weak for no reason.

"What did you do to her? What did I tell you yesterday? You even dare to move my people? Are you looking to beat you? Pulling up his brother's collar, Wu Haotian pulled the person to Gardenia's bedside.

"Big brother, I, I..." frowning, Wu Haoyu knew that he was at a loss and lowered his head.

"Captain, it's none of Haoyu's business. Don't embarrass him! Speaking, Gardenia hurriedly interceded for Wu Haoyu.