56

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 56

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Okay, you can go to room 203 and get dressed and wait for the next arrangement!"

As he spoke, Ouyang Xu took out a pack of instant noodles and a bottle of Coke from his backpack and handed it to the other party.

"Hmm!" Nodding, the man took the thing and left silently.

Seeing the food obtained by the man, the eyes of the others suddenly lit up. They have been stuck in this room for days. The food has long been eaten. If it weren't for the water in the water dispenser and the fact that they put geothermal water out to drink to sustain life, then they would have died of thirst.

"We, we are not hurt either!" As he spoke, several more people took off their clothes for inspection and got supplies from Ouyang Xu. Went to room 203.

"Xiaoxu, it's Xiaoxu!" At this time, an old man with glasses and an unkempt woman and two young men and women ran towards Ouyang Xu.

"You..." Seeing the person coming, Ouyang Xu frowned slightly.

"Xiaoxu, it's me, I'm the second uncle!" When he spoke, the man said anxiously, "Yes, I am your second aunt!"

Listening to them, Ouyang Xu looked carefully again and recognized that it was Ouyang Haide and his wife.

"Oh, it turned out to be the second uncle and second aunt!" Smiling, the expression on Ouyang Xu's face was faint, and he couldn't see any emotions.

In the original book, the two of them were not in the Wave Hot Spring Resort. Presumably, the second uncle was kicked out of the company by his mother, so he came to the hot spring resort here by mistake!

"Xiaoxu, this is your cousin Ouyang Ze, this is your cousin Ouyang Lan." As he spoke, Ouyang Haide hurriedly pulled the two children who followed behind him to introduce them.

"Oh!" Nodded. Ouyang Xu didn't react much. Just secretly pinched Wu Haotian's fingers.

"Please line up for inspection!" Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian said coldly.

Xiao Xu's second uncle? Is it the one who instructed Dong Xiao and Zheng Xin to bring bad Xiaoxu? To be honest, Wu Haotian didn't have the slightest good impression of this person.

"Ah, this sir, we are relatives of this Ouyang military doctor. Let's see if you can be accommodating. As he spoke, Ouyang Haide asked with a fawning look.

"No, no one can be an exception!" As he spoke, Wu Haotian lowered his face coldly: "Hey, do you want to check, don't check, go to the back, don't delay others!" The two young men, who had already taken off their clothes, looked unhappily at the family who recognized their relatives.

"Ugh!" Looking at Wu Haotian's gloomy face, Ouyang Haide awkwardly retreated to the side with his family.

After carefully checking the two young people, Ouyang Xu gave them supplies and asked them to go to room 203.

Watching the men in the room were all screened one by one. The flip-flops and the glasses man hid in the corner and did not dare to move.

"What's going on with the injuries on your arms and back?" Looking at the fleshy-looking friend in front of him, Ouyang Xu asked seriously.