63

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 63

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

Isn't it just seducing a man? What's there? Could she still lose to Ouyang Xu a man?

"Daughter?" Turning her head sideways, Ouyang Haide's daughter-in-law looked at her daughter.

"Dad, Mom, just wait to enjoy the blessing with me!"

Ouyang Lan asked herself, her appearance is not lost to Liu Feifei and Zhang Lu, if she wants to capture the heart of a man, what she lacks is just an opportunity. When she gets the chance, she will definitely be able to hook up with that captain. Hehe, Ouyang Xu will fall out of favor by then!

"Hahaha, I know that our family Lanlan has the most ability!" Looking at the calculation in her daughter's eyes, Ouyang Haide's wife hurriedly brought a high hat to her daughter.

After the meal, Ouyang Xu officially introduced Liu Feifei and Zhang Lu to all the team members.

"Wang Jun, Da Chao, these two superpowers, give you the first team and the second team."

Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian motioned for the two to step forward and lead the people.

Looking at Zhang Lu's big watery eyes, Wang Jun was conquered in the first place: "Boss, this Zhang Lu supernatural will be assigned to our first squad!" "It's really good!

"Good!" Seeing Wang Jun's eyes straightening as he stared at people, Wu Haotian nodded and agreed.

"Hello Liu Feifei, I am Liu Zhichao, the leader of the second squad. You are welcome to join our squad. Since Wang Jun finished choosing, Liu Zhichao was not pretentious, and came directly to Liu Feifei to introduce himself.

"Vice Team Liu, hello!" Seeing that the other party stretched out a strong big hand towards him, Liu Feifei coyly stretched out her hand to shake hands with the other party.

Seeing the shy smile on the corner of Liu Feifei's mouth, Liu Zhichao raised his eyebrows. This Liu Feifei is a typical small family jasper type. Although he is not as dignified as Zhang Lu, his temperament is not as atmospheric as Zhang Lu. However, it is very in line with Liu Zhichao's aesthetic views. It is the kind of shy little woman that Liu Zhichao dreamed of.

"Liu Feifei and Zhang Lu are special powers, you should focus on cultivating and training. Also, they are women, and you have to take care of them when it comes to life!

Opening his mouth, Wu Haotian explained seriously.

"Don't worry, boss. We will take good care of them! Nodding, Wang Jun and Liu Zhichao solemnly made a guarantee.

Chapter 68: King Kong Tie Ming (6 more)

At eight o'clock in the morning, Wu Haotian asked the soldiers to gather all the survivors downstairs.

Seeing the survivors who gathered cautiously and stared at their survivors one by one, Wu Haotian raised his eyebrows. "Which of you can drive?"

"I, I will!" As he spoke, four or five survivors raised their hands.

"Okay, just you!" As he spoke, Wu Haotian casually pointed to a man with glasses.

"Yes, yes, the captain rest assured, I will definitely drive the car well and serve the team seriously!" Nodding, the glasses man was delighted. Finally a chance to join their team. Finally, I can live a good life without worries about food and clothing.