303

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder of the Apocalyptic Counterattack Chapter 303

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"Why, Commander Song, is this asking me to offer a price to buy your son?"

"Shouldn't Doctor Ouyang compensate for some losses?" Opening his mouth, Song Chengxin asked softly.

"Song Chengxin, you bastard, what do you think of me?" Hearing Song Chengxin's words, Guan Lei cursed angrily, if it weren't for Mu Xiaolou pulling on the side, he would have pounced on Song Chengxin desperately.

"Hahaha, don't give a face, do you?" The smile on his face narrowed, and Ouyang Xu's eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Ouyang Xu, what are you? You're just a male pet who sells ass, you give us faces, we give you faces, it's about the same? One day, Wu Haotian dumped you, you are not even a fart! You this..."

"Seinfeld, shut up!" Opening his mouth, Song Chengxin drank loudly and did not let his son continue.

"Father!" Turning his head sideways, Seinfeld looked at his father in confusion. I thought, anyway, I tore my face, why don't I let him say it?

"Since Doctor Ouyang is not feeling well, then our father and son will leave first!"

Smiling, Song Chengxin pulled Song Fei and left Ouyang Xu's house together.

"Don't send it!" Looking at the back of the father and son leaving, Ouyang Xu said lightly.

Seeing that the person was gone, Ouyang Xu raised his eyebrows. "Male pet? Sell ass? I don't think I've heard these words for a long time?

"Doctor Ouyang, those father and son are too much!" Opening her mouth, Hanako said unpleasantly.

"Hmph, it's just a pig and a dog!" For the Song family father and son, Jin Duobao did not have a good impression.

"Guan Lei!" After glancing at Huazi and Jin Duobao, Ouyang Xu turned to look at Guan Jing.

"I'm sorry Doctor Ouyang for causing you trouble!" Opening his mouth, Guan Lei hurriedly apologized.

"It's just a small thing, the vegetables and fruits at home are almost finished, you and Xiao Lou go to the agricultural building to get some, and then go to the livestock farm to cut two pounds of beef back." Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu ordered.

"Okay, here we go!" Nodding, Guan Lei took Ouyang Xu's black card and pulled Mu Xiaolou to leave together.

"Let's all go inside!" Seeing that the two were gone, Ouyang Xu looked at the other four.

"Oh!" Nodding, the four of them walked into the room and sat down on the sofa in good manners.

"Dad, that bad guy scolded you just now, can't Cissy secretly go outside the base and kill him?" As he spoke, Cissy asked her father with an innocent look.

Hearing this, the other three people present were speechless for a while, thinking, baby, that's killing, not killing an ant, how come it comes to your mouth so easily?

"Hahaha, good son, dad didn't hurt you in vain!" As he spoke, Ouyang Xu rubbed his son's head with satisfaction.

"This time, the father and son of the Song family came to Bluewater City and brought fifty awakening troops, all of whom were below level five. The father and son of the Song family are one of the fifth-level ice system powerhouses, and the other is a fourth-level earth system powerhouse. Have you remembered?

Hearing Ouyang Xu's inquiry, the three nodded slightly.

"Okay, go out and move, you've been here for a month, presumably, your hands have been itchy for a long time, right?" Smiling, Ouyang Xu's gaze swept over Huazi, Bai Shen, and Jin Duobao.

"The crystal nucleus belongs to us?" Opening, Jin Duobao asked.

"Yes, whose loot goes to whom." Nodding, Ouyang Xu said that he had no opinion.

"Dad, I'll go too." Opening his mouth, Wu Chenxi volunteered to go.

"Okay, but you're going to listen to your Uncle Kim. You know?

"Well, Cissy will be obedient!" Nodding, Cissy assured seriously.

"Doctor Ouyang, Xixi is still too young, wouldn't it be too dangerous to take him?

As he spoke, Jin Duobao asked uneasily.

"Don't worry, he won't hold back." Smiling, Ouyang Xu was naturally very confident in his son.

"Oh, okay then!" Hearing Ouyang Xu's words, Jin Duobao nodded.

"Stay away from the base!" Opening his mouth, Ouyang Xu reminded seriously.

"Got it, Doctor Ouyang!" Nodding, the three people stood up, Bai Shen hugged Wu Chenxi beside Ouyang Xu, and the four left the Wu family together.

Leaving Ouyang Xu's house, the Song father and son walked towards the direction of the agricultural science building.

"This Ouyang Xu is also too much, not only does he not hand Guan Lei over, but he also dares to intimidate us, who does he think he is?"

"Okay, you don't say two words, after all, this is Bluewater City, after all, it is people's territory, it's not good to offend him!"

"Che, what's great, isn't it just a male pet?" For Ouyang Xu's doggy thing, Song Fei was very disdainful.

"Don't underestimate this Ouyang Xu, he can coax Wu Haotian to marry him. It proves that he still has some tricks!

Although Ouyang Xu is a male pet who can't get on the table, it is always not good to turn his face with this kind of person before he falls.

"Hmph, isn't it still going to hook up with men? Dumped someday, shit is not!

Mouth deflated, Seinfeld looked disdainful.

"Okay, don't talk about him. Let's go to the agricultural building to see the planting of new grain seeds. Then, my father takes you to the cafeteria to taste the food of Bluewater City,, "Okay." So, what about Guan Lei? Could it be that Ouyang Xu couldn't be so cheap for nothing?

Hearing his son's words, Song Chengxin sighed softly. "Alas, this Blue Water City is people's territory after all, if Ouyang Xu refuses to release people, we can only wait!"

"Wait? Wait for what? Looking at his father, Seinfeld asked puzzled.

"When Guan Lei leaves by himself, maybe he can also wait for Ouyang Xu to hand over the person to us himself!" Speaking of this, Song Chengxin narrowed his eyes.

"Unsolicited handover? Will he?

First ChapterPreviousChapter 303/354Next ChapterEpilogue Table of Contents

Previous:The princess has heart disease and has to be spoiled!

Next:After being reborn in the last days, my luck increased

Recommended reading

Reborn Supreme Immortal

Exile from another world

Cannon fodder male queen of tyrants

The first fairy reborn from waste firewood

The farmer's son is the official road

The strongest trainer in the intergalactic world

North-South groceries

Super brain

Save the old attack of the loser

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanami Novel | BL Novel