156-160

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Cannon fodder for the counterattack of the end times

Cannon Fodder for the Counterattack of the End Times Chapter 156

Author:Hyacinth Label: Cool text Upgrade the flow Crossing rebirth

"I'm really curious, what does that thunder earthquake look like!" Wrinched his nose, Ouyang Xu still had an immortal gossip heart.

"Actually, you can guess it. Fang Tianya prefers tall, resolute and deep men, with military Fan and iron bones, just like me and Tie Ming.

"Less smelly and beautiful, you think people have to be you, and find someone like you?" I don't believe it? Glaring, Ouyang Xu naturally wouldn't believe the man's words.

Looking at his lover with a skeptical face, Wu Haotian didn't say much.

"Eh, there are cosmetics sellers up there. Go over and take a look. Seeing that there were stalls selling women's supplies, Ouyang Xu pulled Wu Haotian over.

Standing on the side, looking at his lover who was bargaining with the vendor after selecting a large number of cosmetics, Wu Haotian raised his eyebrows.

"Xiaoxu, you don't have to buy so much, right?" Although there are quite a few women in the team. However, the lover's posture of wanting to cover the stall really gave Wu Haotian a little headache: "No, you have to buy more, go to Jingcheng in two days, and take it to your mother and your sister?" As he spoke, Ouyang Xu said with a serious face.

Hearing this, Wu Haotian suddenly felt warm in his heart, it turned out that his lover bought cosmetics not only to take them back to the women in the team, but also to prepare a copy for his mother and sister.

"Why, do you want to prepare a meeting gift for them?" Staring at his lover, Wu Haotian asked gently.

Thought: Xiao Xu is really thoughtful!

"Yes, of course, it's not good to meet for the first time empty-handed!" Nodding, Ouyang Xu answered reasonably.

Since he is going to be a family in the future, his mother-in-law should still please him, and after some haggling, Ouyang Xu bought four cosmetic gift boxes at the price of seven pounds of grain, as well as a large number of bottles and jars of skin care products. The backs of himself and Wu Haotian were packed.

Carrying their backpacks, Wu Haotian and Ouyang Xu were about to leave, but three people walked over in front of them.

"Oh, the little brother is so handsome!" Seeing Ouyang Xu on the other side, Zhou Yong's eyes suddenly lit up, and a pair of eyes couldn't wait to greedily pierce into Ouyang Xu's flesh.

"Hehe, it seems that you know how to appreciate me?"

The man on the opposite side had a sharp mouth and a lewd face. How could Ouyang Xu not be able to see the other party's dirty thoughts. However, this person's special ability made Ouyang Xu feel very surprised.

It's actually a first-level auxiliary power? Could it be that what Mo Feng said before, that auxiliary powerhouse Zhou Yong in Anyi City was this person?

"That's, a handsome person like you, little brother, just find someone you can appreciate." Go, play with your brother. Your benefits are indispensable. As he spoke, Zhou Yong stretched out his hand to pull Ouyang Xu's arm, but was grabbed by Wu Haotian.